This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership.

Started by ProudDadOfOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudDadOfOne

I dont know where to get a Club Pogo Card from??, because I called my bank today, and they said my bank account was overdrawn, which is not true, i know that for a fact, and now i am being charged 6$ per day until i can get it back above 0, which will be hard, being tho i just spent all i had on my son, and i wont get any more $ for 2 more weeks.

jamie9999

how much does it cost to renew my club pogo membership for a year?

TheIrishOne

That is really weird. I just renewed this month, and i was automatically billed 2 weeks in advance before my membership lapsed, to prevent me from losing it.I wasn't due to renew until Jan 11th and i was billed on the 1st. Even if i had not had the money i would have still had 2 weeks to renew before my actual deadline. And if i hadn't had the money anyway, it would have just overdrafted at my bank. You may want to check with Pogo about this if it is their error. Especially if you KNOW you had the money in the bank, or the credit card had not been suspended or maxed out. Just email Pogo and let them know of the error. Plus you don't lose any of your badges if your account is lapsed, they stay there until you get your membership back, so if you cant afford it right away even, just save up 10 bucks a month or whatever until you can.

Ps. Not to be a prude,  but it is slightly rude to ask for a free membership from anyone, especially people that are strangers.

bugsmom

who asked for a free membership?- they asked where they could find club pogo cards- as far as i know target doesnt have those cards- or any stores i believe its because pogo changed and if u dont pay you now hold on to all your badges till u reapply again for your membership-  i dont know i re read the forum and there was noone asking for a free membership from anyone. hopefully iam right and you were asking about the club pogo cards you used to be able to buy. hope this helped :)

lizziec1

Momof5

Quote from: bugsmom on January 15, 2006, 06:24:28 PM
who asked for a free membership?- they asked where they could find club pogo cards- as far as i know target doesnt have those cards- or any stores i believe its because pogo changed and if u dont pay you now hold on to all your badges till u reapply again for your membership-  i dont know i re read the forum and there was noone asking for a free membership from anyone. hopefully iam right and you were asking about the club pogo cards you used to be able to buy. hope this helped :)

The original post was asking for someone to purchase a membership.  It was then edited. Thats what TheIrishOne was referring to.

TheIrishOne

he changed his original post.....now i just look like a meanie :-[........but im not ::)
also, there is a whole topic about the pogo cards and all that good stuff on the front page. It is under "Pogo Cards Gone"  It is alot of help, it also talks about using a prepaid credit card if you cant find pogo cards.  heres the link
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,20488.0.html

ps. thanx Momof5  :-*

Momof5

bugsmom

np irishone- i thought i was the one going crazy lol its all good- wasnt gangin up on you-  just was confuzzled - have a good one

wattsmyname

I had on idea you could edit a post once it was posted. Something for us all to watch out for. Someone trying to make us look silly when they do that. :o

Madonna

The only time I'll edit a post is when i misspell a word, or I'm told to. I just don't want to look foolish myself, and when i do it...i will TELL someone I edited it and why i did...usually. Unless i misspell a word, like i said, then there's no sense in that. >:D

ProudDadOfOne

I didnt mean to make anyone look like a meanie or feel foolish, if anything i am the foolish one for posting something like that. I didnt want it to sound like i was begging for a membership, just some help as I am not in a place to renew, not with my account being all out of whack. I appologize ot those of you who were confuzed, i wont do it again. I was just seeing if anyone bought something like that for someone, because When i first started, someone bought me a year until i could renew the following year, thats all i was asking, because i know there are some people that do that kind of thing. Again i am truly sorry. If anything, i am the one that feels foolish, so please dont feel that you are. Thank you and happy pogoing.

Madonna

wattsmyname

It's not often people apologize.  It was very kind of you to do so.

ElitePirate

Phew..I subscribed in Sept. so I hope there isn't anything like this going on when time flys by...

Also, WTG ME!!! for getting 50 posts  ;D Now I can PM

O wait...hold up...how do I do this...lol... I think I have to get 51...? maybe...?

pogohatesme

Quote from: ElitePirate on January 16, 2006, 12:53:27 AM
Phew..I subscribed in Sept. so I hope there isn't anything like this going on when time flys by...

Also, WTG ME!!! for getting 50 posts  ;D Now I can PM

O wait...hold up...how do I do this...lol... I think I have to get 51...? maybe...?

EEKKKK Hate to break it to ya but you could have PM'ed at 25 posts....they changed it week or so ago   >:D

bugsmom

np proud no big deal- some people on here i guess jump on people way to quickly- iam new your new- its all right with me- but i guess others that been here think we should be a custom to things quite quickly  or we will have our heads biten off- i guess our backs arent covered-:) dont worry your account will get taken care of- dont be upset- chit happens- have fun smile its a new day

pogohatesme

Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 06:43:19 AM
np proud no big deal- some people on here i guess jump on people way to quickly- iam new your new- its all right with me- but i guess others that been here think we should be a custom to things quite quickly  or we will have our heads biten off- i guess our backs arent covered-:) dont worry your account will get taken care of- dont be upset- chit happens- have fun smile its a new day

No one was jumping on anyones back.  And everyones backs are covered.....we're a pretty friendly and happy and easy to get along with bunch here............

Madonna

Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 06:43:19 AM
Who bit who's head off? We all understand you are new. If you have a problem, you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people to help you solve it. Sometimes it just takes a little time to find the answers. Please don't be too upset...we're here to help, not hurt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview