This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership.

Started by ProudDadOfOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

proud are you an aol member???and did you get your membership at pogo yet???  :)

ProudDadOfOne

Mama,

to answer your question, I was an AOL member until they suspended my account after it was hacked and someone sent out numerous BULK emails which is against AOL's terms of service, and i didnt do it. So i have verizon as my ISP but my club pogo name was my aol name. I dont have my club membership at pogo either, to answer your second question.

Mary

im so sorry proud was just tryin to figure out how to help you out will figure something out  :'(   and as to who was harsh what is the diffrence  of those who need help with pogo mem. or those asking for prem. badges albums did not see any harsh coments in that thread any there where plenty needing prem. badge albums or wanting them... :)

ProudDadOfOne

I appreciate it a lot. It went from me having more than enough $ to having nothing. So hard now days, especially with a 7 month old.

ihateusernames

i'm new on here to and i know when i do something wrong in chat when it is quickly deleted, lol

i'm learning fast though

bigpmc

Little off topic but I was just wondering-im coming to the end of my first year of membership, I live in the UK by the way and i was wondering if the club membership automatically renews itself when it's due

bugsmom

proud- your son is adorable i also have a 6 month old little boy too he was born on july 5th  - all the love to you for being a single dad wtg hon  i been there it was rough but that little man will make everyday even happier

Shady Lady

As long as you still have the account infomation on your pogo account it will do it automatically.

Quote from: bigpmc on January 19, 2006, 05:16:04 PM
Little off topic but I was just wondering-im coming to the end of my first year of membership, I live in the UK by the way and i was wondering if the club membership automatically renews itself when it's due

bigpmc

luvmydogmax

you can always use pay pal for your membership.  It only takes about 3 days to get it set up if you don't have it yet.  I have the same problem no credit cards, (by choice) so I use paypal but I was freaking when the preumiums came out, thank god I have freinds

ProudDadOfOne

Thank you very much bugsmom . He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He keeps my wife and I busy. I do and buy everything for him, which is why i dont have the $ to renew my club account. I got my account fixed with my bank, but our son needed quite a few things, so what ever i had, was spent on him.I dont have a credit card, or i would have paid for it that way. With our son needing so much, i cant open a Pay Pal account, because i wont have the money in checking to cover it. I have tried a guest pass, but it said it was already applied to my account, so it looks like I wont be in pogo anymore, unless a miracle happens. Good luck with your baby.

pogohatesme

Quote from: ProudDadOfOne on January 20, 2006, 11:22:20 AM
Thank you very much bugsmom . He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He keeps my wife and I busy. I do and buy everything for him, which is why i dont have the $ to renew my club account. I got my account fixed with my bank, but our son needed quite a few things, so what ever i had, was spent on him.I dont have a credit card, or i would have paid for it that way. With our son needing so much, i cant open a Pay Pal account, because i wont have the money in checking to cover it. I have tried a guest pass, but it said it was already applied to my account, so it looks like I wont be in pogo anymore, unless a miracle happens. Good luck with your baby.

I know it's not the same..but you could make diff names and use guest passes with those........if it's a token thing, then ya just play poker with your "alter egos" and lose the tokens to your main account...until you get all your things straightend out

ProudDadOfOne

I would, but i'd be too frustrated that i did all those challenges, over 300 badges, and now that is gone, because i cant afford to renew. And not working, makes it harder to be able to rewnew. All my $ goes to my son. So unless a miracle happens, i am staying away from pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview