This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

high stakes pool might be getting a makeover

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tookie Tookie

I like pool and can hold my own against humans, but those bots are hard for me to beat. As for badges, that would be double browsing for me to increase my ranks.

ME4SPADES_

bubblegum

i just hope that when they redo this game I can play it.  ever since they redid first class, I've taken everybodys suggestions and still everytime when I win a game in there I freeze up

RC

Are ya sure that picture is for a remake of High Stakes Pool? It looks a bit too graphics-heavy.. and it's not an overhead shot of the table like it is now, and was before when it was Hammerhead. I'm hoping it doesn't end up like the rest of those arcade games that take up so much memory it's hard to get through one game no matter what kind of machine ya have.

pogohatesme

Quote from: RC on January 17, 2006, 12:27:35 AM
Are ya sure that picture is for a remake of High Stakes Pool? It looks a bit too graphics-heavy.. and it's not an overhead shot of the table like it is now, and was before when it was Hammerhead. I'm hoping it doesn't end up like the rest of those arcade games that take up so much memory it's hard to get through one game no matter what kind of machine ya have.

I'm pretty sure she's right...I've seen that pic around and it's always associated with a new upgrade of High Stakes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview