This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Things to Do with Pogo Wallpapers

Started by frumplebuns,

Previous topic - Next topic

frumplebuns

I've won most of the wallpapers twice by now and I don't use them on my computer. We all joke about what we do with them, but what creative things can we come up with?

Here's a couple of things I've used them for -- remember though I have a family of gamers!

1. -- Gift wrapping paper. That's right, I print them out and wrap smaller presents with the wallpapers from Pogo.

2. -- Some of the Wallpapers are useful as greeting cards . . . may seem far fetched, but in all actuality it was fun. I had to "edit" them a bit (i.e. remove Club Pogo from them, re-size, etc.) but they turned out okay and grandchildren don't know the difference!

What are some of your ideas?

Happy Gaming!
;D

pogohatesme

:D IF you find soft paper, maybe tissue paper, you could make your own toliet paper......

Sorry couldn't help it...but I do like your idea of wrapping small gifts in them lol reminds me of when my mom use to make us use the comics for birthday presents lol

frumplebuns

How about printing them out on TP, then TPing the Pogo Offices . . . LMAO

ME4SPADES_

mmmm i have so many thought i would do my office in different wallpaper toshow how i love pogo even with there name on it just one wall,,,,now where did i put the glue stick 8) 8) happy gaming all

SEAHAWKS

hay frum i love your idea it would be fun to do i could just see the looks on there faces when they came into work lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pogohatesme

Quote from: SEAHAWKS on January 16, 2006, 04:39:51 AM
hay frum i love your idea it would be fun to do i could just see the looks on there faces when they came into work lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol think of how easy it would be lol....we could make a party out of it....each person at PC do a couple rolls lol

DoubleOscotty

HollyDazed

They make very nice liners for the bottom of the birdcage.

pogohatesme

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on January 16, 2006, 08:10:25 AM
Anyone ever figure out how many there are?

aprox. 40 counting the ones you get with special edition badges too

cranky

pretty neat   idea  :) and now they have a lot more color!

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: SEAHAWKS on January 16, 2006, 04:39:51 AM

welcome seahawks were happy to haveyou here happing gaming

Jackpotloser

DoubleOscotty

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 16, 2006, 08:43:21 AM
Quote from: DoubleOscotty on January 16, 2006, 08:10:25 AM
Anyone ever figure out how many there are?

aprox. 40 counting the ones you get with special edition badges too

what about excluding the special editions ('cause I don't know how many of those there are and have 7-8 "winners") thanks

pogohatesme

pogohatesme

Ok....after taking the time to match up the super badges to the wallpapers......aprox 20 go with super badges and 20 are for winning on the jackpot spinner.....you welcome

Tookie Tookie

Boy, it's been ages since I won a wallpaper. What's with that? Am I unlucky or has Pogo cut down on how many they award?

ME4SPADES_

tookie tookie i will be more then glad to gove you all mine 8)

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 16, 2006, 05:04:06 PM
Boy, it's been ages since I won a wallpaper. What's with that? Am I unlucky or has Pogo cut down on how many they award?
You can have all the wallpaper that I have! lol  Just redid my house with it, and have plenty to spare j/k  lmao

tigereyes

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 16, 2006, 05:04:06 PM

I haven't won a wallpaper or screensaver in a long time either. I think the last time I got one was in june lol. Have 9 all total for a years worth of club pogo and a few of those were for the super badges.

Mary

great ideas for wall paper i have 42 wallpaper and screensavers don`t think pogo gives out anymore have`nt won any since last may  :) like the gift wrappin idea  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview