This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aol and pogo

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

do u need to have aol the full time that u have pogo if u use the aol dicount?

shasta

Yes you will still have pogo, the same screen name, but next time you renew you will have to give them new email addy and you won't get discount then.

slidecage2222

so you can sign up every year for the  Free AOL  30 day plan.. get   POGO  and then cancell  AOL and get the cheaper rate??   OR do you have to be a paying memeber

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 16, 2006, 02:44:46 PM
so you can sign up every year for the  Free AOL  30 day plan.. get   POGO  and then cancell  AOL and get the cheaper rate??   OR do you have to be a paying memeber

If you have it through AOL you only get to play the club games...AOL members, unless they pay the full price for club pogo, don't get to work for badges or anything

wattsmyname

AOL Members receive a $10.00 discount for Club Pogo. It only cost them $19.95 per year. ;)

Iceman007

you can also change on aol to the free aol account which i believe you get 2 hours online per month free.so you can still keep that email account open.which would give you the discount.

Mommylov1216

I've never heard of the free aol plan! Could you pm me the info? I would love to get rid of aol but keep the 2 hour free deal so I could keep my email address!!

Thanks!!

pogohatesme

It's changing in Feb..see the thread in the other post.....Right now as it is...AOL members get to play club games, but not for badges unless they buy the acutal subscrition (at a discount).  But on the 6th or 7th of Feb, they are only going to let the AOL members play like 5 of the Club games at a time, on a rotating schedule

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview