Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

asking me questions on tokens

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
i WAS in a room when a women asked me how come i have so many tokens  well I was watching 8)
   badgehelp run I stopped my auto and ans her  ::) And I said I have been on pogo a long time which I have  I think she was  surprised<<<  a spy i think  8) I also think she was surprised that I ans her O0 But it was strange to me
  so beware Pogo maybe  watching  ::)  gooooooooo badgehelp

Mary

thanks for info will watch for the spys i usually watch all the time no one ever talks to me i go to full rooms lol did`nt know there where pogo spys  >:( ty again  O0

Tookie Tookie

I've been asked also how I got so many tokens. I've been a member of Pogo since 1999. I tell them that. But really, I have 11 million tokens. My lifetime total is 14 million (spent some on my mini). I don't think that's really that much compared to some I've seen who have over 100 million and have been members for under a year.

For those who haven't belonged very long, just use the pat answer "I won it in poker."

I was playing world class solitaire the other day and this gal Private Messaged me. I answered it and she said something to the effect of You have so many tokens, can you give me some?  She said, "I promise I'll give them back." I just said no and suggested she play canasta because you can make some good tokens in there.

People do look at the amount of tokens you have.

Mary

Helen

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 16, 2006, 08:22:32 PM
I've been asked also how I got so many tokens. I've been a member of Pogo since 1999. I tell them that. But really, I have 11 million tokens. My lifetime total is 14 million (spent some on my mini). I don't think that's really that much compared to some I've seen who have over 100 million and have been members for under a year.

For those who haven't belonged very long, just use the pat answer "I won it in poker."

I was playing world class solitaire the other day and this gal Private Messaged me. I answered it and she said something to the effect of You have so many tokens, can you give me some?  She said, "I promise I'll give them back." I just said no and suggested she play canasta because you can make some good tokens in there.

She wanted your tokens and then said she'd give them back?? Yeah, sureeeeeeeeee she would.

Tookie Tookie

Yes, Helen, I know! I just about spit out my coffee when she "promised" she'd give them back! I was born at night, but not last night!

Momma

Lol...okies I have something funny to share...I was in a room the other day and the "chat" was about "those cheaters who use autos" :-X
The opinion of the masses was that ppl who use autos are after tokens...and that the "cheaters" are trying to win a jackpot or a daily drawing and that is all they care about is pogo's "money".
I had to restrain myself because I wanted to scream..."Ya fools it is about the BADGES, and clothes for our mini's geesh...."

lol..just wanted to share
hugs
momma

pogohatesme

Lol....how true that is......I went on a shopping spree and still have tons of tokens left.... >:Ddon't they know we can't even claim those silly cash winnings lol

LastCall

Quote from: Helen on January 16, 2006, 09:06:33 PM
Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 16, 2006, 08:22:32 PM

She wanted your tokens and then said she'd give them back?? Yeah, sureeeeeeeeee she would.

tigereyes

Quote from: momma on January 16, 2006, 09:53:56 PM
Lol...okies I have something funny to share...I was in a room the other day and the "chat" was about "those cheaters who use autos" :-X
The opinion of the masses was that ppl who use autos are after tokens...and that the "cheaters" are trying to win a jackpot or a daily drawing and that is all they care about is pogo's "money".
I had to restrain myself because I wanted to scream..."Ya fools it is about the BADGES, and clothes for our mini's geesh...."

lol..just wanted to share
hugs
momma

lol that's a good one

Torn2pieces

I've had people ask me too, usually in the poker rooms. I tell them the same thing, been on pogo for  years. If they read my profile, which I'm sure they did, they'd see how many years I've been on.......

I just wish people would mind their own business. I've seen players with over 100 million tokens in rooms.

This is why I seldom chat or anything. Too many busy bodies.. Just because one has high tokens amount, doesn't mean they're cheating..........

Madonna

I think a short response to shut people up would be simply say "I won all my tokens in texas hold em". Then challenge them to play for THEIR tokens. By gravy, they would shut up. >:D

bobby

if they ask why you have so many, ask why they have so few ;D

BoJangles

I wish POGO would provide an option to NOT allow people to see your stats.  Tain't nobody's business! >:D

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: BoJangles on January 17, 2006, 06:15:58 AM
I wish POGO would provide an option to NOT allow people to see your stats.  Tain't nobody's business! >:D
you are right, that would be nice  O0   NICE AVANTAR O0

Torn2pieces

Quotewish POGO would provide an option to NOT allow people to see your stats

Ditto!!!!!!!!!

babygurl424

correct..it isn't anyones business how many tokies you do or don't have!  maybe if enough ppl send an email to pogo about an option to do that they'd create one??  anywho..when someone asks you about your tokens..why not just say noneya?  LOL

babygurl424

and tiffany..my niece was born on vaelntines day..she'll be 2  :)

Madonna

Quote from: bobby on January 17, 2006, 06:07:48 AM
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is priceless. I'll have to remember that one. ;D

Helen

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 06:42:07 AM
Quote from: bobby on January 17, 2006, 06:07:48 AM
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is priceless. I'll have to remember that one. ;D

That is a good comeback!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview