This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rumor about the Premium Challenge new books coming

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

i was in a room getting my Chess and  duck shoot badge  (cant remember the stupid name)     and someone in that room was saying  that  pogo  has release some info, But i cant find if its true or not

there will be  between   4 to 12 books out in 2006

Release dates will be around

march/april         june/july        sept/oct        dec/jan

they said pogo hasnt decided to either make   1  BIG book  (around 10) challenges or  Make  3 small books and release them at those times...

now i read something about at least  4  new books would come out in  2006   so maybe  that is where they got the info and they are  just taking a normal year and divide it by   4 and they think new books will come out every  3 months.... anyone hear any other talk about these books...

i asked them about super badges and they said they heard  one for   Valentines day and  an  Easter badge ???

also i was looking at  Super badges..  it seems they release these one after another  when pogo was in the early stages (i think  from Sept to Nov   they had a super badge almost every other week...  wonder why they stopped

pogohatesme

In the help section it does tell you that they are planning on coming out with new books every few months....

ihateusernames

well darn, after i said i wasn't going to get suckered into it..i just purchased a second premium book, lol

milo1978

Quote from: ihateusernames on January 19, 2006, 08:29:46 PM
well darn, after i said i wasn't going to get suckered into it..i just purchased a second premium book, lol

LOL

I got suckered into buying all three books when they first came out :)

And now I'm obsessed with World of Warcraft, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to continue paying for Pogo anymore!  Warcraft is like $13.99 US per month! hahaha

Mayhem

Yes it is RPG. My brother plays it quite a bit and I'll warn you now .. It's very addicting.  :)

People have died playing the game (forget to eat & sleep). I read in the news that some people in Norway quit there jobs so they can play more. The graphics and gameplay are stunning.

I prefer action & shooter games myself.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

buck123

i play WOW on my friends account... might buy it soon... i also play NaRose a good mmorpg game too O0

pogohatesme

slidecage2222

at least with  POGO you dont need a major  system to play it... i think  WOW  you need a very nice computer set up to play it ... i  know mine wont even touch it  (no graphic card inside my pc)

JENNY28

i need some new premuim badges had done all those one alrdy so HURRY UP pogo

slidecage2222

it be interesting to see if they do  1  book with  xxx amount of challenges in them   or put 3 books out each time a new book hits

Tookie Tookie

It makes sense that Pogo would come out with more premium books. It's a great source of revenue.

BTW, my hubby plays WOW. He really enjoys it and the graphics are awesome. He used to play Everquest and WOW's graphics are head and shoulders better than EQ.

slidecage2222

i got all 3  books about a week after they came out....     though i would play the hell out of these games  just to find out that i never play them  LOL

got  1 of the eazy
got  2 of the med
got  2 or 3 of the hard

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview