This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo down??

Started by Proud2banvywife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud2banvywife

>:(  pogo is down again.. hi all im new here... Is everyone else havin the same issue??? Its sayin im not a club member an I am :(

Helen

There was already a thread started on this topic but since you're new you'll get the hang of it soon. Welcome to the forum.
Oh, yes, Pogo is having problems.

Proud2banvywife

Sorry i didnt see one thats why i started this... how can i get a pic on the side like everyone else has lol

tigereyes

If you want to add an avatar or signature to your profile you need to save the image to your computer and then upload it at photobucket.com or imageshack.com. After it's uploaded they will give you a link. Then you copy and paste the link to your profile. If you want to have an avatar you need to copy and paste the http:// link and if you want a signature you'll need to copy and paste the link with the . If you're having problems adding an avatar or signature to your profile you can send the image to homer@pogocheats.net. He will add the image to your profile for you. Hope this has helped you out.

Proud2banvywife

survivorjeff

Yes Pogo went down and check you stats too. I just finished my Phlix badge (200 round one) and it rest my stats from where I last left off and took away my badge also.

tigereyes

You can resize your images at wherever you uploaded it at. To do the signature on your profile you need to put [img] at the beginning of your url address and [img] at the end.

tigereyes

tigereyes

Quote from: survivorjeff on January 17, 2006, 12:13:41 PM
Yes Pogo went down and check you stats too. I just finished my Phlix badge (200 round one) and it rest my stats from where I last left off and took away my badge also.

Sorry to hear that Jeff. My stats are fine here.

Proud2banvywife

im tryin to figure out how to resize it?? im using photobucket... i dont see an option to resize :-[

tigereyes

tigereyes

All you do is just click on edit and then resize your image. I usually do 75% of original.

Proud2banvywife

tigereyes

I guess it didn't resize it. If you want you can email it to homer@pogocheats.net and he'll resize it for you.

Proud2banvywife

ok thanks for tryin.. Man im such a Newb lol  :-\

Proud2banvywife

tigereyes

babygurl424

LOVE your avatar proud!!  he is hot!!!  >:D

macktami95

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview