This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Browsers

Started by SteveT,

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveT

what browsers can i get that i can use along side of IE to be able to be logged into pogo at the same time with 2 names?

persistence

Everyone has their own preference but I like mozilla firefox....just google it and you can check it out.
Firefox uses sun java so if you hav changed your IE to sun when you use these 2 together make sure you change IE back to the JVM or whatever it is called...I have never had any problems doing it this way.

Helen

You can also use Netscape. It uses Sun Java and I don't have any problems with it.

Snarechick

I also use Mozilla Firefox ( www.mozilla.com ) to double browse or as my primary browser when playing on Pogo (it just seems to work better for me than IE...everyone has different browser opinions, just check the other options out for yourself).

I can actually get away with double browsing with just my Firefox by itself...don't know how that happens since I couldn't do it on my other desktops.  ??? :)  Gotta love my laptop O0

harley89

honus4ever

I also use firefox and had no problems using both of them

badgeaddict

for double broswing id recommend smartexplorer

HypnotizedMind

badgemad

now if msjvm would work with firefox i would switch but sun java is so slow at loading pogo games i will stick with ie >:D

Snookie

i use firefox, netscape, and when i need more than that, smart explorer

shy123

i dint understand what you mean double browser how can u do it  can someone explain to me pleas  :-[

pogohatesme

Quote from: shy123 on January 23, 2006, 12:51:32 AM
i dint understand what you mean double browser how can u do itĀ  can someone explain to me pleasĀ  :-[

Download firefox and then you use it and your IE at the same time, with 2 differnet pogo names to work on badges for 2 player games.   It allows you to be signed into 2 accounts and have 2 tables open becuase they both use different java

ste080180

here are some double browsers for u all

www.mozilla.com
www.netscape.com
www.smartexsploer.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview