This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Have A Question

Started by a1der2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

shy123

yes your rite i got a mail sent  and guess what it was for ::)

shy123

hey oscor i hope u was been niceeeeeeeeeeee O0

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: shy123 on January 21, 2006, 12:33:37 PM
hey oscor i hope u was been niceeeeeeeeeeee O0

lol Oscar was just trying to find out which kind oscar is always nice but sometimes you cant help yourself lol

shy123

welll i got banned but i never got to read the e-mail till after the  ban  was over  >:D because i couldnt get on ;D but it was  nothing to do with using a cheat  O0it was for typing a www  site in  a pogo room  :o

Jackpotloser

ME4SPADES_

glad your banned is over to shy now go get badges and ranks

Helen

I was banned once for 72 hours and they never sent me an email. It was quite a few years ago and I tracked it down through the help section. Apparently, a pogo spy was reading private chat and they didn't like what my friend and I were discussing, and believe me, it was not bad at all. Suggestive but definately not explicit!!! And in private chat too. Guess you never know when "big brother" is watching over your shoulder. Since then, I don't discuss ANYTHING in pogo chat. I have something to discuss not pertaining to Pogo, I use one of my messengers.

SEAHAWKS

u never type www cheats in pogo chat urless u are using a guestpass ;D ::)

LastCall

thpogo just takes it from your credit cardand you are still a member O0

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Helen on January 21, 2006, 01:52:23 PM
I was banned once for 72 hours and they never sent me an email. It was quite a few years ago and I tracked it down through the help section. Apparently, a pogo spy was reading private chat and they didn't like what my friend and I were discussing, and believe me, it was not bad at all. Suggestive but definately not explicit!!! And in private chat too. Guess you never know when "big brother" is watching over your shoulder. Since then, I don't discuss ANYTHING in pogo chat. I have something to discuss not pertaining to Pogo, I use one of my messengers.
in private chat that is what it is for so no oe else see it  in there is shouldnt matter but you know pogo

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 21, 2006, 01:57:53 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 21, 2006, 01:52:23 PM
in private chat that is what it is for so no oe else see it  in there is shouldnt matter but you know pogo

Exactly!!

bobby

shy123

it wasnt a cheat site i posted in the pogo room it was just a www. site nothing at all to do with  any cheats ;D

ME4SPADES_

bobby

Gerald

Quote from: bobby on January 21, 2006, 02:36:41 PM
another reason i don't use chat
Chat you mean that you can talk to people on pogo! >:D >:D

foxx

Madonna

I've made it well known by posting in my profile that my chat stays turned OFF. I don't care to read about Aunt Em's bursitis, who's bumping who, or whose house little Johnny burned down today...I DON'T CARE! Most of the time, people are complaing about stalkers, cheaters, or tokens...so if peep want to report me for saying in a BLUNT way that my chat is off...so be it. But...he real reason I posted that is to cover my anatomy if someone comes in, says hi, and I don't respond (for obvious reasons).  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview