Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Bree

Everyone's signature are looking fantastic.  I will try an work on mine over the weekend and hopfully I will get it to working. 

But I have to say everyone seems to becoming a pro at it..... O0

Madonna

I was wondering what happened to yours, Bree. I taught you first girlie, now get with the program...lmaoooooo! ;D ;)

Snookie

it is so much fun...i just made a new one for valentines day

Bree

Quote from: Madonna on January 20, 2006, 10:24:01 PM
I was wondering what happened to yours, Bree. I taught you first girlie, now get with the program...lmaoooooo! ;D ;)

I am getting with the program as we speak..LOL...and Thank You for all of your help.  ;)

Snookie

Quote from: macktami95 on January 20, 2006, 10:04:39 PM
geeze i dont know how you were able to do it i do the same thing that you did and i still cant get it i must be missing a step somewhere but i do the 3rd color the same as the first but change it to south who knows but thanks again for doing that one for me
and i got the pic thing for the sig down also
thanks for you help
and madonna i followed your info that you posted and after the 2nd time i got the single color down with no problem thanks
make sure that on the 2nd and 3rd color you are changing the composite to atop and uncheck the misc options

triniqueen27

Snookie

ty ..there are so many glitters and options to choose from...im really getting into this...lol.....Madonna has created a glitter Snookie Monster... ;)

triniqueen27

yea but how did you get the pink solid color inside?????

xtine

I used to do a lot of this stuff a few years back (I have Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and Animation Shop ;D ).  It was pretty fun!  I also did "blinkie" type things --- but I have no idea where I put some of the blanks formats on my computer. :'(

macktami95

i give up on the 3 color now i cant even get the top color on and i am doing it the right way so i have no clue whats going on with it now all its doing in making me mad >:( lol but wtg on all your new things your doing now with it looking good O0

Snookie

Madonna

Good gracious, I opened thisforum page and dang near went blind. ;D It's nice to see we have a lot of creative people on here. And as for the color in the background, I wanted to apply glitter to that too...but that may be a bit much. Maybe not. ;D

macktami95

ok did someone resize my pic for me or did i mess it up and make it to small one sec it was big and now itty bitty

Bree

Quote from: macktami95 on January 21, 2006, 12:04:32 AM
ok did someone resize my pic for me or did i mess it up and make it to small one sec it was big and now itty bitty

Sorry I read you post wrong.  I do see you sig is very small, but if you have the large pic of it you can re put it back in.

macktami95

thank you
but my poor little arrow shooting guy on the side is so tiny you cant even see  him and i am not good at trying to resize pics it never works for me lol so now im trying to find another one or i guess i could just take it off and put the big one up and hope someone will do it for me so i can see him shooting his arrows lol

macktami95

yeah now he is huge again do you know how to make them smaller and oops its not the shooting heart one i gave up on making in smaller lol

Bree

I can try and resize it for you if you want me too?  I will try and see how it comes out.

macktami95

;D if you wouldnt mind no matter how many time my friend and i try to resize something to put on here it never works
O0thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview