This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

Bree, you have to save glitter to your computer, preferably "my pictures". You can find those  on any of the bottom links on the page you sent me. After you do that, you go to http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html which is Banner Generator. Follow the steps I posted 1st to do this. SAVE this image to "my pictures" as well. Now is when you want to go to imagemagick http://studio.imagemagick.net/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi . Where it says filename, upload the signature you made. Then hit view. Go to the top of the screen to the right and hit composite. Hit browse again and upload your glitter bar. These are the settings you make on the page: Gravity-change to NORTH. Under "optional composite attributes" under composite, change to "in". Checkmark the miscellaneous options at the very bottom. Go up to the middle of the page and hit "composite". Go back to the top and hit "output". highlight "gif" and make sure "multiframe tile" is checked. Press output and save this to "my pictures" Now upload to imageshack or photobucket and that's it.

Bree

Thank you Madonna I copied all of the advice you posted and I will work on them tomorrow.  Thanks for all of your help it is really appreciated.  O0

~Ãutolovér~

Follow those steps Bree, I will confess I didn't know how to add the glitter till I read carefully and found out to >  Hit browse again and upload your glitter bar <  O0

Madonna

I'll simplify step by step how to do tri-color glitter as soon as we all get down single coloring down to an art form...lmaoooo!!! ;D

Bree

Quote from: Madonna on January 21, 2006, 01:32:26 AM
I'll simplify step by step how to do tri-color glitter as soon as we all get down single coloring down to an art form...lmaoooo!!! ;D

Yep I need a step by step to get to single coloring before I can tackle tri-color.  But with your help I know I will get the hang of it, so thank you for all the advise you have given to me.

You are truly a great friend to have Madonna...... O0

And on that note I bid everyone a good night...... :-X

Sweet_Karamel

WOW! Got to hand it to you all. Very nice glitter. Now if I only can do the three color one I be good. LOL Shine on. O0 ::)

macktami95

i think i have a glitter problem i dream about and cant stop trying to make them we need to start a glitter aa group or something
just need more glitter have to have it cant stop
its 5am and im still doing it
hubby gonna kill me when i dont get up til 1pm and he has baby all day

harley89

I can't get the border I can place the border but I can't color it  What amd I missing

LastCall

I am still trying to do the same thing  :-\
                 and going nuts  >:( Tryinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :o

harley89

Tried one more time on the border and it worked now lets see if i can post it

harley89

It worked  okay when does tri color class start  Thanks Madonna this is fun and Ive learn a few things along the way

Snookie

Wow! Look at all these great siggys...Looks like we have glitter fever....... :D

harley89

I know I got it bad. I am looking for glitter bars and have found some great one as seen below We may forget about Pogo for awhile

harley89

LastCall

I am looking for everything I get very confused and I do not see that well with 1 eye
         so it makes it harder to see BUT trying like h--l :-\

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Snookie on January 21, 2006, 06:45:49 AM
Wow! Look at all these great siggys...Looks like we have glitter fever....... :D

wow snookie very nice

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 21, 2006, 06:57:39 AM
I know I got it bad. I am looking for glitter bars and have found some great one as seen below We may forget about Pogo for awhile

Ummmm, Pogo will still come before glitter signatures. (for me anyhow)

~Ãutolovér~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview