PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 08:56:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Snookie

yup next up is to find an easter font...lol...and Madonna it wasnt that hard...the only difference on the first composite instead of in i used overlay....then i painted in the shamrocks...then painted in the light green

steve5320

All your signatures look very good, job well done  O0

RowdyOne

I'm done for the night as well lol  have a good night everyone  8)

C~M

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 22, 2006, 12:26:21 PM

https://img390.imageshack.us/img390/733/crazyman32qw.gif

https://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1682/crazyman43cv.gif

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 21, 2006, 07:35:18 PM
Hey Madonna or Shady, could you make me some different fonts with my name since I can colorize them now...lol?  By the way, do you like my Tri-Color?...lol

Thanks Shady, I will try to create some different colored siggys with them tomorrow maybe

harley89

I have tried tri color all weekend and I can't get it to work. Any suggestions

C~M

Hey Shady LOOK!!   I used one of your creations and made it Tri-Color!!

and Spirit, you need to do what Madonna said in order to make the Tri-color Banners.
This is what she wrote:

Quote from Madonna:

In the instructions on the web page...for some reason they screwed up. So i'm going to walk everyone through on how to do tri-color signatures. Just bear with me and take notes...lmao.
1. Find 3 glitters you would like on any of the links found on this page: http://www.pegs.citymax.com/page/page/623832.htm . Click on 3 colors of your choice and right click...then save to your computer, preferably "my pictures". It wouldn't hurt to set up a folder with glitter only...it makes it less confusing.
2. Go to banner generator and make your base signature, making sure that that text color is GRAY, background is TRANSPARENT, and user type is REGULAR. Then hit submit. Here's the link: . Make sure you right click and save this image to your computer.
3. Open imagemagick studio: http://studio.imagemagick.net/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi . Now the fun begins. Under filename, hit browse and upload your gray signature. Hit view.
4. At the top of this page you will see a bunch of index tabs. Hit COMPOSITE. Now under filename..upload the MIDDLE GLITTER BAR of your choice. Change the gravity to NORTH. Go down to compose and change that to IN. CHECK the tile across option. Scroll back up and hit composite.
5.Now that you see your name in one glitter, go back up to COMPOSITE. Upload the TOP glitter. Change OFFSET to +0-20. Leave gravity at NORTH. Scroll down to compose and change to ATOP. UNCHECK the tile across option. Go up and hit COMPOSTE.
6. Go back up to composite. Upload bottom glitter. Leave offset to +0-20. Change gravity to SOUTH. Make sure it still says compose ATOP and the tile across option is still UNCHECKED. Go to the middle of the page and hit COMPOSITE. Now you should see you have a 3 glitter STATIONARY banner. Now lets get some movement, shall we?
7. Go up to the tabs again and hit OUTPUT. Highlight GIF and make sure you select multi-frame file under that. Hit OUTPUT. Now, you right click and save this to your COMPUTER. Then, go to the image host of your choice and you're done. You now have a tri-color banner.

harley89

I printed out Madonnas instructions and followed them Sometimes it wont place any color after the first and sometimes it will color 1 letter 

Tamelia

Awesome crazy man! And THANK YOU Madonna...I hadn't seen your post about it... :( *i had to edit my post to give proper thanks*  I just got it to work...TY TY TY TY TY

C~M

Hey spirit,

I had to play with the offset part to get my colors where i wanted.  As for what that means, here are the parts of Madonna's instructions that pertain to the offset:

5.Now that you see your name in one glitter, go back up to COMPOSITE. Upload the TOP glitter. Change OFFSET to +0-20. Leave gravity at NORTH. Scroll down to compose and change to ATOP. UNCHECK the tile across option. Go up and hit COMPOSTE.
6. Go back up to composite. Upload bottom glitter. Leave offset to +0-20. Change gravity to SOUTH. Make sure it still says compose ATOP and the tile across option is still UNCHECKED. Go to the middle of the page and hit COMPOSITE. Now you should see you have a 3 glitter STATIONARY banner. Now lets get some movement, shall we?

I had to change the +0-20 to like +0-15 I think to get the colors split 3 eays evenly.  I hope this helps.

And Tam, you're welcome, but please thank Madonna because she posted all of this for us all and all I did was copy & paste it again...lol

WTG Madonna AKA Glitter Queen!!!

babygurl424

hey!! check out my new siggy all!!  i got it to blink and don't even know how!!  LOL  GO PITTSBURGH!!!

LastCall

I am a Patriots fan  but I want the Steelres to win
           GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS
                     All the way For J Bettis  and the fans Cowher is one of the best coaches O0

C~M

Although I can't & won't care less about football,  Tam....you made a great tri-color siggy...wtg

Quote from: Tamelia on January 23, 2006, 06:01:13 AM

Tamelia

Thanks! I've been having so much fun...Maybe I'll make a partiots one....altho my heart will shrivel up and rot as I do it...its worth it for a fellow poster :)

babygurl424

Quote from: Tamelia on January 23, 2006, 06:19:39 AM
Thanks! I've been having so much fun...Maybe I'll make a partiots one....altho my heart will shrivel up and rot as I do it...its worth it for a fellow poster :)

LOL!!!  hahaha!!!

LastCall

Be Proud and be a good sport
   enjoy I say you win it all

Tamelia

I really don't hate the Pats...OK OK I do...but I wish them the best of luck!

My cousin and I have this rivalry about the Pats and Steelers...Of course I picked the best team!!

and to stay on topic.....does anyone have an links for glitters? If so, could you im them to me..I'll share what I have...:)

LastCall

All I know it is called
    ImageMagik
            typeit in keyword you just may get it  :-\
and thanks for sharing the pats logo lol :)

mailwench

;) ;) ;) Love all these signatures............specially mine!!! Thanks Tiffy!!!  :-* :-* :-*

babygurl424

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview