This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

up coming challenges

Started by crankycook,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguar

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek    Hopefully she will get her hair done and voice lessons by then  ;D

Torn2pieces

I'm sick of all the card game challenges.   Euchre, Spades, Hearts. all the same in my book, boring as hell.

Helen

I'd rather play Euchre than Cribbage!! shhhhhh   :-X

ME4SPADES_

honus4ever

Congrats on your 1000 post Nightperson O0 Bingo isn't so bad if you do the blackout or 6 cards .euche is ok if you have someone who knows what there doing and the both of you can take turns winning

Helen

pogohatesme

Quote from: Helen on January 22, 2006, 09:33:16 AM
Bingo is ok if you shut your chat off, lol.

Lol they should just save us all trouble and do away with the chat in bingo rooms lol....who has time to chat anyway if your watching your numbers lol  :D

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: honus4ever on January 22, 2006, 09:32:17 AM
Congrats on your 1000 post Nightperson O0 Bingo isn't so bad if you do the blackout or 6 cards .euche is ok if you have someone who knows what there doing and the both of you can take turns winning

ty  honus, no bingo is not bad but they do say wtg to winners never thought of chat off in there but if ya dont say ty there little minds start to wonder

PogoLover2006

QuoteI just did one of the older bingo badges for a personal.

Blackout Speedy ... find a room that has alot of numbers called cover them all. Get credit for them ... go to another that's almost finished... Get Credit ... Repeat

Badge done in no time.

I agree with this.. very fast way to get badge  O0

BlueFrog

Euchre is easy to learn, well somewhat anyways. Bingo grrrrrrrr people are to dang grumpy, rude, down right hateful sometimes, especially at nite. I quit playing bingo. LOL I found better badges without being harassed to work on.

tigereyes

I don't know the first thing about how to play Euchre. I will have to let the auto run for that badge.

Helen

Quote from: tigereyes on January 23, 2006, 08:23:20 PM
I don't know the first thing about how to play Euchre. I will have to let the auto run for that badge.

Euchre is a really simple game. If you need help, holler!!

tigereyes

ME4SPADES_

any1 need help with euchre just yell on the pm lol
same way with bingo will take the blackout speey room anytime and with chat  off
gla

LadyDi

Oh boy, the "regular" bingo players are going to be annoyed (didn't want to use other word and get deleted, lol) -- we are going to INVADE their rooms in droves.

The last time I played bingo was for a weekly challenge -- never saw so many nasty ppl in my life -- just sat back, played the game, and laughed as they dissed each other.  Even though game is boring (to me), should be fun "listening" to them whine about us being there!!!

tigereyes

Yeah that should be pretty interesting. I just say that's too bad if they don't like it!

Jinx55

Personally I like euchre too, actually I think it is easier than spades ....bingo well that's something you just get it over and say yeah!! :D

Julie

I played bingo for the very first time during that last bingo challenge and I was a little shocked at how rude some of these people were...very territorial ::)  In the future any more bingo will be played with the chat off lol ;D

Don't know how to play euchre but I have the auto and it works great! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview