Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wackdown challenge ?????

Started by Lynne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

pogohatesme

I've seen  those posted alot of other places but haven't been able to figure out if they've already been awarded or if it's something in the works

quiltingbee

looks like another group challenge.  it's been a while since we've had one of those  O0

RC

I don't know if they'll ever do another group challenge again. There has only been one of those, and it was back in Sept. '04. Those badges that were posted here were found several months ago, loooooong time ago, and they still haven't done anything with it. I wrote to them once about the group challenges, and they said something like they had been put on the backburner for the time being, but that it was possible to do more in the future.. but even that was a long time ago when I did that, I just don't see them doing anymore for the foreseeable future. They've removed all the text at the bottom of the Badge Central page that used to describe the different types of badges and challenges, including groups.. so now there isn't even a record that they existed except buried way down in people's albums where the badge is displayed.

And I believe the challenge was supposed to be for Word Whomp, not the Whackdown, if that really matters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview