This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Longest Badge Game?

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheater4Life

I was wondering what everyone thought was the longest or most boring badge game ever?

I am about 2,500 balls away from rank 50 on Lottso and it ranks right up there at the top of long ones.

I thought WWW and Pop-Fu were long also.

jmsshr

ME4SPADES_

im doing quick quack and it is long the 49 and 50 taking forever

sapphire09

As for as the game awards that I have done

Squelchies
rainy day solitaire
as far as pop fu, I have not done any of the degree for the black belt--I just have the black belt
www--I have only reach the Zucchinni --none of the ranks for the zucchini

Carol

Quote from: Cheater4Life on January 22, 2006, 02:52:02 PM
I was wondering what everyone thought was the longest or most boring badge game ever?

I am about 2,500 balls away from rank 50 on Lottso and it ranks right up there at the top of long ones.

I thought WWW and Pop-Fu were long also.

WWW and Phlinx were by far the worst!  >:(
Lottso and canasta ran a close second.  :(
And quick quack is getting pretty nasty now I am at 36 on that one and getting tired of that punk duck asking if I like his moduck!  :o

jrp

I though tri-peakes, but lottos, www and pop fu are at the top of the list

jmsshr

Quote from: jrp on January 22, 2006, 03:21:50 PM
I though tri-peakes, but lottos, www and pop fu are at the top of the list
i thing the longest is still battle phlinx cause each time you go up a rank so does the rank points you have to get im on rank 32 and i have to get 28000 rank points to get to the next rank this is the only 2 badges i  need to be caught up with pogo badges.

*Angel*

I think Tri Peaks.  I never did finish that game because they were cheap with the badges.  Only 3 for so many games.  Tsk Tsk Pogo.

tigereyes

I thought that Lottso, Quick Quack, and Tri Peaks seemed to take me the longest and that was with me running the auto on all 3 of them.

pogohatesme

Lol everyone has their own opinions lol...I think they're all long...the closest I am to finishing a game is First Class Solitaire...I started working on it the day they came out with ranks and badges.  I'm at 31 of 50 ranks.  At first you move up 7% for each win.  At about rank 20-25 you only get 3% for a win...but I'm enjoying it

holly222

Steller sweeper is kickin my butt.....its awful......
any hints or ideas on that one would be great!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: holly222 on January 22, 2006, 04:03:15 PM
Steller sweeper is kickin my butt.....its awful......
any hints or ideas on that one would be great!!

Play a small planet....always play on easy...........always click the corners first...sometimes you'll get an explosion but more often than not it'll clear a group..........use your hint and group button as often as ya can lol....gl

Fluffy756

For me I think it was popit that game so long and bored of it, I would have to say lottso also not close done with that game and word whomp also.. even those i am just about two badges away getting that game done with.

fluffy

Roseybud333

I think they are all loooooooong games especially the newer ones!

RowdyOne

Battle Phlinx,Phlinx,Tri peaks and Lottso are long games to finish.

HypnotizedMind

i havent had a chance to finish any games.. but tripeaks seems like it would be the longest

RowdyOne

If i remember correctly the last 4 or 5 ranks in Tri peaks you have to find 121 artifacts which takes days to do. so glad i got that game done with lol

bobby

sapphire09

Hey Roseybudd333 I think you have the correct answer or hit the nail on the head--All of them >:(

zipper

hmmmm...lets see :-\..tripeak, first class solitare, popfu, quack attack, stellar sweeper, majhong, lottso, pengiune..the list goes on and on..the only game I have finished without the help of any cheats is Harvest Mania...after that I have not finished any game or close to it *sigh*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview