This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QWERTY

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Does anyone know how long it took them to get this game over with, I am up too Gold Q. Was thinking I can do it in one day but that would be asking too much. I have been playing by hand and some by auto....

fluffy

justahumping

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 23, 2006, 09:19:40 AM
Does anyone know how long it took them to get this game over with, I am up too Gold Q. Was thinking I can do it in one day but that would be asking too much. I have been playing by hand and some by auto....

fluffy

Gold Q in ONE DAY?........ either you are the auto is good. Now, tell us which one it is? 

Helen

Quote from: justahumping on January 23, 2006, 09:36:22 AM

fluffy

Gold Q in ONE DAY?........ either you are the auto is good. Now, tell us which one it is? 

They didn't say gold Q in one day, they said they could possibly finish the rest of the game in 1 day, lol.

justahumping

so, I had a blonde moment. ok. lol.  sorry, I went back and looked, you are right........... damn blonde moments

Fluffy756

Quote from: justahumping on January 23, 2006, 09:36:22 AM

fluffy

LOL I am not that good.....

Fluffy756

Quote from: justahumping on January 23, 2006, 09:49:59 AM
so, I had a blonde moment. ok. lol.  sorry, I went back and looked, you are right........... damn blonde moments

Don't feel bad, maybe it the way I wrote I am also a blonde.....

fluffy

Mary

every letter from q on you need 1000 letters to each rank until you finish  ::)

Fluffy756

Will it go fast if I do 1,000 point game instead of 600 points....

fluffy

Mary

thats how i play and im on on z woo hoo almost done  ;D

wattsmyname

I went from gold Q to last badge in 1 day. Of course I used the auto YUIOP   lol :D

ME4SPADES_

Fluffy756

Thank you everyone I am going to stay on it until I get the last badge. It funny How I got 3 games done this month without pogo giving any new games out.... so happy get some of these games done with....

fluffy

tigereyes

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 23, 2006, 10:03:35 AM
Will it go fast if I do 1,000 point game instead of 600 points....

fluffy

It is best if you play 1,000 point game instead of 600. If you have the auto let it run you can get good tokens and get the game done faster.

sapphire09

yes that is how I played.  The 1000 game.  It was the fastest game award I think I did.  The auto is great and the tokens and the badges are cute.

Fluffy756

It sure is I am now done with the game!!!!!!  Off to see what else I can get done.....

fluffy

justahumping

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview