wattsmyname

I love this game bought the auto but find myself playing it most of the time

I had a 40 chain wish they Had a badge for that :D

bobby

wattsmyname

WTG crankycook on rank 12  :D

I don't do the bonus round either.

honus4ever

I have tried Wonderland! Great game So is the auto for it. Just love the auto, But have to switch rooms alot because of the high scores it gives out. Don't want anyone knowing I am using an auto for this game. ???

IndianLover

WTG everyone, I'm retiring for tonight at rank 15 woo hoooo. I really enjoying this game  ???

crankycook

Quote from: realmanonlyone on January 24, 2006, 04:24:42 PM
I THINK I HAVE A LITTLE TRICK AT HAND.

TRY TO KEEP YOUR MOUSE CLOSE TO THE SUBMIT BOTTON  AND HIT IT EACH TIME IT LIGHT UP SO YOUR RABBIT GO UP MORE.

IT BEEN WORKING FOR ME BUT NOT EACH HAND.

don't need the submit button, just right click when you have a match, it goes much quicker,

pogohatesme

Quote from: crankycook on January 24, 2006, 08:10:27 PM
I THINK I HAVE A LITTLE TRICK AT HAND.

TRY TO KEEP YOUR MOUSE CLOSE TO THE SUBMIT BOTTON  AND HIT IT EACH TIME IT LIGHT UP SO YOUR RABBIT GO UP MORE.

IT BEEN WORKING FOR ME BUT NOT EACH HAND.

don't need the submit button, just right click when you have a match, it goes much quicker,

lol i was confused by that also because because you moving mouse around to click the cookies but whatever lol....but cranky, thanks for the hint on the right click deal lol...I just jumped right into the game and didn't know you could do that  O0

justahumping

Quote from: crankycook on January 24, 2006, 08:10:27 PM
<SNIP>
Thank you.... I like that right click........... W2G of figuring that out!

Lish

i NEVER use the enter button on any of the pogo games- I always just right click out of habit.  I am 9% of the way to rank 12 and that's where I will stay for tonight. ;)

Mary

RC

I've only tried this game a little bit, but why would anyone need to hit the "submit" button, or do a right click to submit it? There really is no need to. If you're doing a chain and there's no more to click on, all you do is click somewhere else on the board, the worse that can happen is that you don't find one of the same kind and it gets submitted automatically anyway.. and if you do find another of the same kind, then you get a "nice find" bonus and you can continue on with your chain.

justahumping

Quote from: RC on January 24, 2006, 11:35:16 PM
I've only tried this game a little bit, but why would anyone need to hit the "submit" button, or do a right click to submit it? There really is no need to. If you're doing a chain and there's no more to click on, all you do is click somewhere else on the board, the worse that can happen is that you don't find one of the same kind and it gets submitted automatically anyway.. and if you do find another of the same kind, then you get a "nice find" bonus and you can continue on with your chain.

WELLLLLLLL.................. (showing just how dumb I can be), I guess I have not thought of it?  I will do that from now on tho............ This is just one of the reasons that I like coming here. The right click hint which I have not used, and now with what RC just said.  Thanks everyone.... Really, thank you very much......

Kelly

i love love love this auto awesome had to get it right away...good job guys!!!

on to the badges!!!

bubblegum

Okay folks, I have tried loading wonderland memories, and now I'm getting this message:

The following error has occurred:
Could Not Load Game Images
Explanation:
The game applet encountered one or more errors downloading images from our servers.

This could be due to a host of issues including other software running on your computer; temporary problems with our network, the internet, or your network connection; temporary problems with our server, or an error in our game; or insufficient memory available on your computer.

How to Fix the Problem (All Computer Types):
There may be software running on your computer that is preventing the game from downloading images that it needs in order to run properly. This software could be an ad blocker, firewall, anti-virus or some other Internet Security program. You may want to try disabling or configuring this software so it does not interfere with Pogo.com™ games.

Try loading the game again; if the problem was a rare network error, it is unlikely to happen again.

Try loading the game again at a later time; if we were experiencing problems with our network or servers, we may have fixed them.

Try loading our game with no other applications running. Each program you run uses up some portion of your computer's memory and resources.

BUT every other game on pogo is loading and working for me just fine

kgansor

I need 3000 more cookies til rank 15 :) i think im gonna get to rank 15 then go to bed, i have class and work tomorrow all day which means no rank progress til late :(

Julie

WTG good job O0 I've stopped at rank 14 for now, I'm going to leave it a few days until after the challenges before getting the rank 15 badge and continuing on, I don't want all the badges too close together lol ;D

Tamelia

wtg all...i'm about to make it to rank 5 and I'm gonna stop for a while.. I dunno where you all find the dedication to sit and play this, but I wish you could bottle it up and send it to me! LOL

hades

lol i played that game alil last night.when i want to finish it ill be buying the auto for it.  ::) because that game makes me sleepy  ???

maria

Need 3400 till rank 15..... Thats where I'm staying till after I get my badges for the week.  GL all on badges this week.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview