Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memories is out!

Started by freelineT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: RC on January 24, 2006, 11:35:16 PM
I've only tried this game a little bit, but why would anyone need to hit the "submit" button, or do a right click to submit it? There really is no need to. If you're doing a chain and there's no more to click on, all you do is click somewhere else on the board, the worse that can happen is that you don't find one of the same kind and it gets submitted automatically anyway.. and if you do find another of the same kind, then you get a "nice find" bonus and you can continue on with your chain.

That only works when you've found all the correct cookies. If you click on the wrong spot without finding the correct cookie and you didn't hit "submit", you lose that chain. That is why the right click is quicker than clicking on submit.

IndianLover

gl every1 with the game, I am currently under 3,000 to rank 17 (with no auto use) i like the game to much, it's easy like Harvest Mania was

bubblegum

Just so everyone knows, I am so very happy you guys can play it, I still cannont get that game to load for nothing.  :'( but good going all

RC

Quote from: Helen on January 25, 2006, 06:19:10 AM
Quote from: RC on January 24, 2006, 11:35:16 PM
I've only tried this game a little bit, but why would anyone need to hit the "submit" button, or do a right click to submit it? There really is no need to. If you're doing a chain and there's no more to click on, all you do is click somewhere else on the board, the worse that can happen is that you don't find one of the same kind and it gets submitted automatically anyway.. and if you do find another of the same kind, then you get a "nice find" bonus and you can continue on with your chain.

That only works when you've found all the correct cookies. If you click on the wrong spot without finding the correct cookie and you didn't hit "submit", you lose that chain. That is why the right click is quicker than clicking on submit.

Helen.. it does not lose the chain for you when you click on a cookie that doesn't match.. it comes straight from the rules for the game, I'll quote it here: "When you have selected all the matching cookies, you can submit your chain by clicking the submit button (or right-clicking). You can also click on another face down cookie - if it matches you will continue your chain and scores a "Nice Find" bonus; if it doesn't the rest of your cookies are submitted with no penalty. A "Nice Find" bonus is awarded any time you can find a matching face down cookie."

However, even with that, this game still sucks for me.. I don't know if you other people who are playing this are able to get that dang rabbit all the way across to get the spin, but it seems pretty difficult even on easy mode.. I get just about all the way there and then the freakin time expires. And this game sucks for tokens, unless you actually get all the way over to that spin, it gives you absolutely zero in terms of tokens, which is ridiculous.. Pogo should have found a better way to do this, at least give you some tokens that you earn during gameplay, whether or not you get the jackpot spin.

~Ãutolovér~

Adding to that last post, the spins are only around 50 most of the time so not even worth the stress lol  :o

IndianLover

wow just hit rank 18 tonight and thank god it drops back down to 7,000 to get rank 19 phew, just to get to rank 18 it was 16,000 well gl every1

Julie

Quote from: RC on January 25, 2006, 02:24:34 PM

However, even with that, this game still sucks for me.. I don't know if you other people who are playing this are able to get that dang rabbit all the way across to get the spin, but it seems pretty difficult even on easy mode.. I get just about all the way there and then the freakin time expires. And this game sucks for tokens, unless you actually get all the way over to that spin, it gives you absolutely zero in terms of tokens, which is ridiculous.. Pogo should have found a better way to do this, at least give you some tokens that you earn during gameplay, whether or not you get the jackpot spin.
Basically the criteria for playing the game is memory and quick thinking.  Utilize the hint button if need be.  With the cookies the bigger the group you find the more the rabbit slides across.  This is basically what I do....I look at the cookie tray and on one side I see a bunch of the "chocolate cookies" and on the other side I see another bunch.  I have my mouse ready to click a chocolate cookie on one side and at the same time I have my eye trained on one of the chocolate cookies from the bunch on the other side.  For the few seconds it takes to expose all of those chocolate cookies on both sides I'm already looking for what groups gets exposed beside or near those chocolate cookies and so on.  Also try and collect the white rabbit cookies because they move the white rabbit at the top 4 times as far as the other cookies.  Hope this helps some :)  As for the tokens they are stingy with them I agree :(

pogohatesme

I always start in the middle since that flips a nice size group to work from and I don't worry about trying to find all the same ones in one turn and I still get a puzzle done in under 2 minutes on easy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview