Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memories is out!

Started by freelineT,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

very easy game only took 1hour and 15 min. to get to rank 5 1st badge :D

caroline196

go to main pogo page,edit your favorites,scroll down select wonderland memories and click finished.now yr go to go O0

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: justahumping on January 24, 2006, 05:16:02 AM
it is 7:15 central time and all I see is this: 
Coming Soon:
Wonderland Memories -
Preview

you have to look in favorites, there you find it O0

Rekindled Chaos

It certainly is easy, took me just over an hour to get the first badge aswell. And as for people already whinging and complaining about not liking this game... the answer is simple, dont play it!!! I for one certainly won't miss you

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 24, 2006, 05:29:31 AM
It certainly is easy, took me just over an hour to get the first badge aswell. And as for people already whinging and complaining about not liking this game... the answer is simple, dont play it!!! I for one certainly won't miss you
sure i won`t miss you >:D >:D >:D

ME4SPADES_

quiltingbee

I just saw someone that has all the badges, glitch or hacker?

ME4SPADES_

densbive

Be careful folks...after playing since 2 minutes after it came out I was at rank 7. I leave for a minute to pee and come back to open it again and ALL my progress is gone. It started me all over....grrrrrr.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: densbive on January 24, 2006, 06:34:11 AM
Be careful folks...after playing since 2 minutes after it came out I was at rank 7. I leave for a minute to pee and come back to open it again and ALL my progress is gone. It started me all over....grrrrrr.

ss that happen i just play a few and have learn that you wait a few day till the bugs are gone  :'( hope you get them back O0

tigereyes

Quote from: densbive on January 24, 2006, 06:34:11 AM

Try loading your game again and see if they come back.

Julie

Quote from: quiltingbee on January 24, 2006, 06:23:50 AM
I just saw someone that has all the badges, glitch or hacker?
Already?? unbelievable :o  As for the game itself I don't mind it but it is a little monotonous and after the first 2 badges it will start to scream auto ::) lol

caroline196

dont worry your progress will return,i lost all my ranks,but i refreshed and back they came!
hope the same happens for u O0

BoJangles

mailwench

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 24, 2006, 05:29:31 AM

>:( >:( This is not a nice thing to say!  >:( >:(

ElitePirate

LadyDi

Personally, hate the game......need auto, QUICK.

Just stating my opinion, which is what I thought this forum was all about -- so, please don't tell me not to play game, cause -- I don't intend to, lol ;D

slidecage2222

I personally   HATE THIS GAME......  but for another reason... its sucking up too much of my time    LOL    ;D ;D

fun easy game...   played  30 mins and already up to rank  4 .. then again i fell in love with that duck shoot game when it first came out...

the game is totally different then i thought  it be... I thought it was  a  1 on 1  memory type match game     .... i dont see how people are saying they are losing .... i played  10 times and won  9 times     some people are saying in the rooms they  have lost  10-20 times in a row and really cant see how that can be.

crankycook

I like this game so much better than stack'em, and found out, in case you haven't read the how to play , i know a lot of people don't. if you right click on the mouse, you can submit your matches, and it  goes a lot quicker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview