Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memories is out!

Started by freelineT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof5

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Jackpotloser on January 24, 2006, 09:31:38 AM
Shakin bake, Cute name for wonderland memories cheat :)

how bout Wonder Lust?  lol  makes me lust for some yummy cookies! 

kgansor

Does anyone know whether easy, medium or hard makes a difference? i made it to rank 7 no problem with easy and i tried medium but i dont get as many cookies .. i was just wondering if anybody knew?

Madonna

Good grief, there's levels of difficulty??? I must pay closer attention. But, I think, that you progress by the amount of cookies...though i may be wrong. ???

greendog

i have found no difference in any of the ranks they all get between 187-200 something cookies .....  even tried unchecking cookies thinking longer chains would help but still the same amount for me.

kgansor

yea i didnt think the difficulty made a difference, but i just wanted to see if anybody else thought it did.

SaintHiρρo

Many people know about this already but some might still be wondering about the auto. Here is the direct link to downloading the trial program and purchasing the auto:

http://www.badgehelp.com/wonderlandmemoriescheat.html.

Hopefully this will help out those who haven't read about it yet. Nice auto, you can't lose with it and it's very fast!

bobby

greendog

ok i fibbed...said i wasnt gonna use the auto but i had to check it out to see if it was good....it expired in like 3 seconds...i got one chain off the thing....shouldve kept my mouth shut....  >:D

bubblegum

okay folks don't know if its pogo or my puter, BUT.....I have tried and tried and tried and tried everything under the sun to get wonderland memories to load but it will not load on my puter.  anyone else haveing the same problem?

JenH2001

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but my pogo still says that wonderland isn't out yet!

Shady Lady

I got mine.
It may show up later. I've had that happen with other games.

Mary

tigereyes

Quote from: bubblegum on January 24, 2006, 12:11:09 PM
okay folks don't know if its pogo or my puter, BUT.....I have tried and tried and tried and tried everything under the sun to get wonderland memories to load but it will not load on my puter. anyone else haveing the same problem?

It's loading fine for me here. I don't know what could be the problem.

tigereyes

Quote from: JenH2001 on January 24, 2006, 12:12:14 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but my pogo still says that wonderland isn't out yet!

Edit your favorites...it should show it there

wattsmyname

ME4SPADES_

well i have ro wait till i get home usy here at work so all enjoy

Fluffy756

Lish

Quote from: JenH2001 on January 24, 2006, 12:12:14 PM
add it to your favorites  O0

JenH2001

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview