This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was wondering did pogo add bots to the rooms where you can play for tokens?   I tried double brousing because I have to do two badges and the stupid bots where there in the low rollers room.

gigi

Not that I'm aware of.  I just tried to play alone in low rollers and it told me to go to "fun" room

BUT I'm not getting credit for my wins.... won 3 but only got 1 credit

gigi

Oopsie - helps to read directions lol...... need two pair or better .... duh :-[

Fluffy756

You what more funny when you keep checking, it don't say looks like we playing for free. Or even say a thing now.

fluffy

foxx

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 25, 2006, 10:54:10 AM
You what more funny when you keep checking, it don't say looks like we playing for free. Or even say a thing now.

fluffy

you lost me on that one fluffy.... :-\

crankycook

Quote from: survivorjeff on January 25, 2006, 09:35:59 AM
I was wondering did pogo add bots to the rooms where you can play for tokens?   I tried double brousing because I have to do two badges and the stupid bots where there in the low rollers room.
I was wondering the same thing, i was using smart explorer cause i have 3 of them to get, usually go into the low rollers room, so i don't have to deal with bots and there they were  :'( For a minute there I thought i was losing it lol

nanners

frumplebuns

my daughter and I were in the Low Rollers rooms in Texas Hold'um . . . and the bots came to play with us. We went to a High Rollers room and the bots stayed away. So it looks like Pogo has added something new to the twist they put on things.

Happy Gaming!

Shady Lady

You can double browse in Middle Rollers without the bots joining in.

nanners

Frumplebuns??  I LOVE IT!..nice nick...... O0

Fluffy756

Quote from: foxx on January 25, 2006, 11:37:48 AM

fluffy

There use too be a  man that talk poker, each person keep check where you don't give your chips into the pot, it use to say (looks like we playing for free)..... it don't say it anymore.

honus4ever

If you bet high most of the bots fold, unless they really have a good hand. Thats what I noticed when I played :)

foxx

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 25, 2006, 03:32:14 PM
Quote from: foxx on January 25, 2006, 11:37:48 AM

fluffy

There use too be a  man that talk poker, each person keep check where you don't give your chips into the pot, it use to say (looks like we playing for free)..... it don't say it anymore.

Okayyyyyyy......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview