This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hint for getting queen's bonus wonderland

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

do not know if anyone has contributed this hint, but i have yet to miss the queen's bonus using it.

when the queen's bonus comes up i use a dry erase pin and mark on my screen the position of the cards i. e. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 6

you have enough time to get the bonus each time.  hope this helps the person who was having a hard time getting the bonus.

holly312

Great idea!!! Thanks! I was putting my fingers on screen but was missing it most of time LOL

Fluffy756

Quote from: holly312 on January 25, 2006, 03:18:22 PM
Great idea!!! Thanks! I was putting my fingers on screen but was missing it most of time LOL

Ok that too funny I was doing the samething also. I took my mouse put one spot and use other hand use for the other spots.... I didn't work too well.

fluffy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cheater4Life

there is no way it is that important. try using a sharpie....lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Cheater4Life on January 25, 2006, 04:10:46 PM
there is no way it is that important. try using a sharpie....lol

If anyone uses a sharpie, may we charge you for our new flat panels?

Shady Lady

My son suggest a dry erase marker to me after about the 100th time asking "Where was the next one?"  :P

Country Lady

Eagles Fan

honus4ever

pogogranny81

what you have to use an auto when you can jus take a screen shot? then you wont get caught for using an auto and actually win a prize if you get it!

pogohatesme

Quote from: pogogranny81 on January 26, 2006, 03:18:57 AM
what you have to use an auto when you can jus take a screen shot? then you wont get caught for using an auto and actually win a prize if you get it!

I think they're talking about using an auto for the whole game...in which case they wouldn't claim the prize anyway.

pogohatesme

What do you win if you win the bonus game anyway?  I tried it once then just shut my cookie for that one off lol

quiltingbee

I just turned the queen cards off, I don't care about the tokens and it didn't get me anywhere closer to the next rank  lol

IndianLover

nanners

Well lets see,,I dont' have a camera phone,,no autos..so i guess i'll try the eraser thing LOL.. Those I can afford ..haha

Cheater4Life

i already got the 5 badges from this game in a day. it was not a very long one.... auto was the right thing for this game for sure...

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: quiltingbee on January 26, 2006, 04:30:25 AM
I just turned the queen cards off, I don't care about the tokens and it didn't get me anywhere closer to the next rank lol

How do you turn the queen cards off? I think that aspect of the game is a waste of time and would love to not have to deal with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview