Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

done with wonderland memories

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

woo hoo for me i finished wonderland today  :D

And i agree 100% to each there own i got all these wonderland badges on my own but i do own autos for other games, i use them when i feel i want to lol.

Mary

wtg indain great job that game was so easy just like the ole memory card game was great to find out the ole memory of mine still works lol again great job  O0

ME4SPADES_

bobby

justahumping

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on January 28, 2006, 03:10:42 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 27, 2006, 08:07:46 AM
i dont see what the big deal is of being first to get the badges...  people complain there is no new games on pogo then  When one hits   THey use a cheat program to get the badge within a day....  I dont know if they are trying to impress people that they got this   TOP RANK BADGE but   belive me  noone cares

Hmm the name of this forum is called POGO CHEATS if i'm not mistaken(being sarcastic of course) 
<SNIP>
PLease correct me if im wrong about this lol

You are not wrong...... and yes, a LOT of people cares about getting the badges as fast as they can.  Pogo came out with games fast, there is no way for me to get all the game badges without an auto.  I was just happy that they came out with a game that I was able to finish so fast that I can move on to another game.  To date, I have not bought any autos, however, that will change come spring when the drag racing starts back. I am going to need all the help I can get then in pogo lol 
     Homer, can you make me an auto that will turn my computer on, start up pogo, start the game and play the game with the autos, then shut down the computer while I am gone?????  dude, if you can, I want it......

Rekindled Chaos

i dont use autos and never will, i like to feel like i have achieved my badges. But if someone wants to use autos then that is fine by me, we are all after the same goals on pogo and how we go about achieving those goals is upto the individual. Many people who dont use autos would get their badges quicker if they stopped bitching about people that do.

__Zelda__

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 29, 2006, 10:01:13 AM
i dont use autos and never will, i like to feel like i have achieved my badges. But if someone wants to use autos then that is fine by me, we are all after the same goals on pogo and how we go about achieving those goals is upto the individual. Many people who dont use autos would get their badges quicker if they stopped bitching about people that do.

so true, ppl should mind their own business about how ppl get their badges n such, insteada bitchin and tryin to snitch on um to pogo staff..i mean hell its just a game, wtf does neone care?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview