This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is considered too many tokens.

Started by sapphire09,

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphire09

I read today where someone said " she needed to dump some tokens."  According to you yours years at pogo  ---What is a good amount to keep without bringing notice to yourself
1Year with club pogo
2Years withc lub pogo
3years etc.

I think I have too many.

bobby

i've been a member for about 1 year and 4 months and i have a little over 13 mil

Jewel

I have been there since 2000 and have over 50 million. No one has commented on my tokens in a long time.  I have seen lots of large token amounts since texas hold em came out and so many people do the rofaf tables. If anyone does happen to comment on them, I will just tell them I got lots of them playing poker.  

bobby

i've seen some people with over 100,000,000 tokens  and like 500+badges for me thats about too much

Fluffy756

I have over 10million tokens I just play poker or put into the drawing just get rid of some of them But I been saving them for my min clothes got go shopping you know.

fluffy

pogohatesme

Member since June of this year.....almost 3 mil lifetime...almost 2 mil to spend

bra

ME4SPADES_

sapphire09

I have been a member since 10/04 and I have 13 million+ >:D
I  guess I need to go shopping????

ME4SPADES_

lol that what i did bought alot of the pretty things not ugly lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: sapphire09 on January 26, 2006, 06:50:10 PM
I have been a member since 10/04 and I have 13 million+ >:D
I  guess I need to go shopping????

lol that's what I did awhile back when I had over 3 mil...I decided to spend them shopping....now I do it about once a week lol...kinda like treating myself to something new lol

honus4ever

I have been a member since 2000 . I spent quite alot on the mini mall and contest, now i have just alittle over 10 mil.

ElitePirate

Member since August

Life Time ~ 18,000,000
Spendable ~ 13,100,000
:D :D :D :D

*Angel*

I have been a member since 2001, but did not really play until the badges came out.  I have no idea when that was.  I have 5 million tokens, and 425 badges.  I go shopping a lot.  Figure since I can't always do it in real life might as well do it virtually.   ;)

tigereyes

I've been a member since 6/02 and have 8 million tokens with a lifetime amount of 15 million.

~Ãutolovér~

I get asked quite alot about my tokens, someone even asked if I "Cheated"  :o :o :o....well how dare they  ::) actually I won most of them in poker (without an auto) so I really didn't cheat  ;) 8)

Julie

I recently saw somebody that had 169+ million tokies, a pogo member since late 2003 :o and they had just under 500 badges.  That's definitely the highest amount of tokies I've seen on pogo so far :)

HypnotizedMind

is there such thing as too many tokens??? i wouldnt think so!!!!   :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview