This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fast Tokens

Started by tj29392,

Previous topic - Next topic

tj29392

I would realllllly like to get to a million tokens. After a depressing loss in Texas Hold'em I need to get back in the game. What auto could I use to get the most tokens really fast. Maybe in a few days but not having to spend much money on it. Thanks everyone.

Tom

pogohatesme

Yea....if you did a search of the forum you'd find tons of threads on this topic....so once again from the top everyone:

QWERTY
Turbo 21
Poppit

Anyone else want to add?

bubblegum

I'll add canasta Beat the bots and you get at least 1000 tokens

tj29392

How much do you think QWERTY will get in a night?

Homer

You can probably get about 15-20 thousand an hour. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tj29392

I wish there was an auto that switched rooms in Poppit! so you could get the 750 token bonus every time and still go really fast.

Mary

think there is one called room rover or something like that  :o

LastCall

Pay day freecell  it works you will win lots of tokens  O0

LastCall

oooops    tri peaks and you are safe there  O0

__Zelda__

Quote from: mama on January 28, 2006, 08:46:03 PM
not sure about room rover....been trying to dl it...but end up getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" each time i try to dl it =/

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: __Zelda__ on January 29, 2006, 02:53:30 AM
Quote from: mama on January 28, 2006, 08:46:03 PM
not sure about room rover....been trying to dl it...but end up getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" each time i try to dl it =/

Room Rover has been temp taken away as they're in the process of updated it to include the new games and all their many rooms! Once they finish that, it will be available again.

Fluffy756

Quote from: tj29392 on January 28, 2006, 04:11:44 PM
I would realllllly like to get to a million tokens. After a depressing loss in Texas Hold'em I need to get back in the game. What auto could I use to get the most tokens really fast. Maybe in a few days but not having to spend much money on it. Thanks everyone.

Tom

go for popit that a great token maker..... need go back there gets some tokens for poker also.

fluffy

LastCall

Hi there fluffy
   Badgehelp warns you on poppit about the tokens there if you would like try TRIPEAKS
      or paycell :)

tj29392

I like Poppit until you stop getting the huge bonus. I guess I should try Room Rover. I'd like to get my mil back in a week or so.

Torn2pieces

pogohatesme

Quote from: tj29392 on January 30, 2006, 01:48:30 PM
I like Poppit until you stop getting the huge bonus. I guess I should try Room Rover. I'd like to get my mil back in a week or so.

I don't believe Room Rover is up and running yet.....they took it down so they could update it.  I'm sure you'll see an announcement on here when it's back up and running.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview