This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Multiple Desktops?

Started by tj29392,

Previous topic - Next topic

tj29392

Is there some software that will run Pogo.com and the auto on one desktop and another one free for the family to use? You know, to keep my auto on 24/7  ;)

Tom

tigereyes

No there's no program like that. The only thing you can do is stop the auto and do whatever you need to do online and then start the auto when you're done.

C~M

Yes there is, it's called getting 2 computers...lol

Eagles Fan

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 28, 2006, 05:52:53 PM
Yes there is, it's called getting 2 computers...lol
lmao  you really are a crazyman   :P

badgeaddict

actualy if u have 2 desktops u would be lagging from the cpu because it would be running the auto + broswer and then everything on ur other desktop would be using ram and cpu time it wouldnt be possible unless u had a daul core amd fx-60

ClingFree

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 28, 2006, 08:10:02 PM
actualy if u have 2 desktops u would be lagging from the cpu because it would be running the auto + broswer and then everything on ur other desktop would be using ram and cpu time it wouldnt be possible unless u had a daul core amd fx-60

Wow I must be pc blonde, because that was ALL Greek to me!   ;D

*Angel*

Quote from: ClingFree on January 28, 2006, 09:16:32 PM
Quote from: **** on January 28, 2006, 08:10:02 PM

Wow I must be pc blonde, because that was ALL Greek to me!   ;D

Same here.  LOL

Country Lady

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 28, 2006, 08:10:02 PM
I have a dual core gateway computer.. ;D
I also have two computers, side by side  ;D
Takes care of those darn rated card games real good too

LastCall

1 computer is good enough ::) for me right now some autos are not working
     and I am pullling my hair out of my head :-[ because of trying everthing possible to get them going But some  autos are NOT  :(  working  So if I had 2 computers I would need a hospital bed  :'(

LastCall

Correct Laptop
   that is what I use to travel and I really like it than a reg Pc
         ::) But 1

honus4ever

I also use 2 computers. I run an auto on 1 and the other I use for doing the families, when they have a hard time getting their badges. This way I could still get my badges ;D

texan

I have 2 computers and a laptop in the house..all connected wireless so that no matter who might be on one i'd still have access..and bought the 150 buy all for laptop and 1 desktop..and the other desktop(the original) i had already bought all the proggies on invidually and just keep them updated ect) that way i'malways prepared whether at home or on vacation
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview