This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about club pogo account information

Started by Jewel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

Hi, I am thinking about letting someone help me with a badge and even though I know this person well, I am uncomfortable about my name, address etc being under my account info.  If I go into billing information and remove my credit card information will it hurt anything? And then I can put it back when it is closer to time for me to be billed, right?

Thanks!  :)

Tookie Tookie

Under the Account tab on Pogo, if you go to Billing, it does show your name, address, phone number. But it does not show your entire credit card number, just the last four digits. It depends on how much you trust this person. Do they already know your name and address?

Country Lady

Mine doesn't show the cc# only the last 4 digits.  I don't know if you can remove that stuff or not.  Maybe you could change it to some unknow address.
But if your in doubt, maybe you shouldn't share your password.  I wouldn't.

bobby

if your going to, you might want to change your password after their done

SweetGirl200405

i just renewed my club pogo..all u need to do is just sent clubpogo to urself as a gift under the give clubpogo as a gift..thats if u got a credit card to do it with..so my info dont have to go under my account keeps it from there.. just a suggestion for later use when ur club pogo comes do again

Jewel

It has a button to edit the info...you don't think I can just edit it out for now and out it back later on? My club isnt due again for 6 months.

ME4SPADES_

i just went to look and if you deleted your card # it wont do nothing but you do have to go back in and put it back in but then it will ask if you want to but the pogo club you may be charge it again
the person cant get all the # but you can go in and deleted you # and put any # that what i did  the only thing i would say is use another pw then go back and change it back to what you had it

Jewel

ME4SPADES_

no i didnt do it but a friend did she was changing her cc# to another one and they bill her again on that one
what game she/he going to do for you

*Angel*

Quote from: Jewel on January 28, 2006, 08:59:27 PM
It has a button to edit the info...you don't think I can just edit it out for now and out it back later on? My club isnt due again for 6 months.

Jewel,

You can edit your information and nothing will happen.  My account shows no information at all, and I can add it back whenever I want to.  I prefer it that way.  When it is time to pay I just add it back.  Hope this helps you.  :)

ME4SPADES_

angel you think the reason she got charge again cause she change her cc#

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 28, 2006, 10:20:30 PM
angel you think the reason she got charge again cause she change her cc#

I don't see how they could have charged her twice just because she changed her billing info unless the payment did not go thru with the first card.  My membership is expiring in 12 days I believe and I add my credit card info back on then when it is time to be billed.  I did the same thing with the premium badges.  Put it on, and took it off.  May seem like a hassle but you really don't need it on there unless you are extremely forgetful and miss your due date.

*Angel*

Also, I would like to point out that if someone has your pw they could buy premium albums for themself or anyone else.  As your credit card info is on there it gives you the choice to pay for it using that method.  Just thought I should mention that...So do you really want to give your pw to someone you don't really know?  ::)

ME4SPADES_

ty didnt know that could be done but her was not up for 2 months, maybe be a thought to do but they did mine 2 weeks early this last year mine is not up till aug, it renews itself so maybe put it back in there the end of sept.

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 28, 2006, 10:27:46 PM
ty didnt know that could be done but her was not up for 2 months, maybe be a thought to do but they did mine 2 weeks early this last year mine is not up till aug, it renews itself so maybe put it back in there the end of sept.

I don't put mine back in until a few days before it is due.  I guess they take it when they want. 

Jewel

Thanks, Angel, that is exactly what I needed to know.  You really are an angel.  :)

*Angel*

Quote from: Jewel on January 28, 2006, 10:36:25 PM
Thanks, Angel, that is exactly what I needed to know.  You really are an angel.  :)

Awww thank you Jewel.  You are welcome.  Glad it answered your question.   :)

ME4SPADES_

hmmm just went to clear out cc# and it will not let me asking for it so i guess you cant

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 28, 2006, 10:43:20 PM
hmmm just went to clear out cc# and it will not let me asking for it so i guess you cant

That is strange.  Hmmm....Did you try changing it to another method instead?  The page has changed since I edited mine.  I now see two options that say pay by check or pay by paypal.  Maybe clicking one of those will help. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview