Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about club pogo account information

Started by Jewel,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

nope just went there and tried it i saw that to didnt check it out thought

ME4SPADES_

Angel love your avator but your are an angel nope dont think there is a  >:D in you at all

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 28, 2006, 10:55:45 PM
Angel love your avator but your are an angel nope dont think there is a  >:D in you at all

LOL Thanks.  My mom would disagree, but what does she know?

ME4SPADES_

well they do say MOM knows best lol but i do think we all have a little >:D in us i know i do  ??? but shhhhhhhhhh bout it

justahumping

Quote from: *Angel* on January 28, 2006, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: nightperson on January 28, 2006, 10:20:30 PM
angel you think the reason she got charge again cause she change her cc#

I don't see how they could have charged her twice just because she changed her billing info unless the payment did not go thru with the first card. My membership is expiring in 12 days I believe and I add my credit card info back on then when it is time to be billed. I did the same thing with the premium badges. Put it on, and took it off. May seem like a hassle but you really don't need it on there unless you are extremely forgetful and miss your due date.

That is the same thing that I do, I will not leave that information on pogo

Bree

You can ask Pogo to remove you credit card information and they will do it for you.  You will have to remember when your Pogo Account is ready for renewal so that you can then put in the information it needs to renew your account.

Tori

Go to account information--billing info--click on "remove my billing info". This removes name, addy all info there. Pogo usually sends  a reminder email when it is time to renew. I always remove my billing info, just makes me feel safer :)

Jewel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview