This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weird JP Spin

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

Okay, maybe I am getting paranoid like some others on this site who "MAY" be using autos.

I was using the auto on Tumble Bees to complete a personal challenge.  I had it on "fastest" just to get the darn thing done (while babysitting it, of course).  One game was completed exceptionally fast and I got a big ZERO "0" on the JP spin.

Has anyone ever seen this before.  Perhaps Pogo has a timer to determine if it is humanely possible to win a game so quickly?

pogohatesme

Can't say that I've ever seen that before.........I've gotten low spins (as low as 40 or 50 in some games) but never a 0.

bra

It JUST could be possible because i have played a baseball game on pogo. It isn't a club pogo game and i recieved 1 and 3 token jackpot spins.

RowdyOne

whenever i play Its out of here 2(baseball game) i tend to get 0 on my spins and also durring that chess challenge i recieved spins betweeen 1,3 and even 6 very odd spins at that. Don't have any explanations as to why spins differ in certain games it maybe due to a glitch in the spinner or something  like that.

hellokitty

i have got the 0 tokens on the bee game and sweet tooth game as well

hades

some games like texas poker never give me more then like 50 tokens as to where games like payday never give me less then 250.

Rekindled Chaos

i find texas hold em generally gives good spins, on average i get about 300 a spin but have had a 2,500 spin playing it. as for the 0 spin never had one before.... but ive never won the jackpot before either

__Zelda__

Quote from: LadyDi on January 29, 2006, 06:32:23 AM
Okay, maybe I am getting paranoid like some others on this site who "MAY" be using autos.

I was using the auto on Tumble Bees to complete a personal challenge.  I had it on "fastest" just to get the darn thing done (while babysitting it, of course).  One game was completed exceptionally fast and I got a big ZERO "0" on the JP spin.

Has anyone ever seen this before.  Perhaps Pogo has a timer to determine if it is humanely possible to win a game so quickly?

wow NEVER seen a jps as 0, u mighta completed the game a bit too fast, might be that might not be

wattsmyname

I  had the same thing happen in Tumble Bees. What I noticed was that it did the jack pot spin 2 times first time I got 50 tokens 2nd time 0 tokens so the 0 tokens is what was showing till the next game was finished.

maria

fiz

Several times I've got "0 TOKENS" in 3-point showdown... About 3 or 4 times... >:(

Brandon493

0..isn't that normal? I get them all the time. Dang, here I thought the lower you get the better you did. Hmph.

bobby

ive gotten 0 and 6 in sweet tooth, but the game glitched, i think thats why they come up

Madonna

I know on pogo mobile games, I got a jackpot spin for 4 tokens :o, which I thought was odd...but never 0.

Country Lady

I don't think it has anything to do with auto use.  My sister does not use them and she was getting 0 spins in Vaults when it first came out.

RC

I actually got a zero spin on Sweet Tooth yesterday.. I had tried the auto to help get the last couple of spins of 30 needed for the premium badge, and was playing on level 2 I think, where it has the timer at the bottom. When the round started, it made so many combos right off the bat, that it went directly into another spin, coming right off the heels of a spin just prior to that. I'm not sure if the 2 spins coming so close together had anything to do with it, but I don't recall getting the zero spin before, on any game.. if I have, it has been very rarely.

hellokitty

Quote from: RC on January 29, 2006, 11:27:46 PM
I actually got a zero spin on Sweet Tooth yesterday.. I had tried the auto to help get the last couple of spins of 30 needed for the premium badge, and was playing on level 2 I think, where it has the timer at the bottom. When the round started, it made so many combos right off the bat, that it went directly into another spin, coming right off the heels of a spin just prior to that. I'm not sure if the 2 spins coming so close together had anything to do with it, but I don't recall getting the zero spin before, on any game.. if I have, it has been very rarely.

i have never used a auto im to scared cause im on pogo like 20 hours a day any ways i get 0 on sweet tooth and a couple other

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview