This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strange Habits????

Started by Momma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma

Does anyone out there have any strange habits besides me with their cheats???? LMAO
I have all my autos divided into 3 folders...Badge cheats(for game badges) Non-Badge (for games without badges) and Finsihed Cheats.
When I finish a game and have all the badges I move the auto from Badges to Finished and than remove the game from my favorites list on pogo.
Makes me feel like "I am sticking it to the man" LMAO
Just wanted to share

hugs
Momma

Blu

LoL@that method.
Mine are all in a "pogo" folder then I use sub directories for ones from other sites.

Country Lady

Glad to hear that I'm not alone.  I have two folders on my desk top.  One for registered and one for trials.  I like the method you have momma, very organized.

harley89

I am not organized but you have given me some ideas

patandmegan

I do the same thing with my favorites as well!  I also wipe out my stats when I finish all the badges because negative numbers drive me crazy.

Pat

Fluffy756

So glad I am not the only one who moves a game from my favortie have I have all the ranks are done with. I also move all my codes to a folder where it name it done with games.....

Have another folder that has almost done need to work on folder game.

fluffy

Eagles Fan

Love the idea momma.  I just have them all in one folder.  Makes me think about reorganizing them tho. :P

tigereyes

I do the same thing when I'm working on a game I put it in my favorites then when I'm done with it I remove it and work on the next lol. I also have different folders for my autos from badgehelp and from other sites. It makes it alot easier when it's all organized for me.

Shady Lady

Mary

great idea momma gonna do that will keep it all organized thanks  O0

LastCall

Mine are on my desk top
   to get a game going it is fast  O0

Cheater4Life

i have PCD, Pogo Compulsive Disorder. I can't function until the weekly whallenges are completed and have anxiety attacks about finishing all the game badges....lol

Cheater4Life

And now i can't spell either. The W word in the above post should have been a C.....lol

hades

Momma

I am so happy to know that I am not the only "badge freak" out there..oh yeah...I have them tagged to be a quick tab on my toolbar...so one click and I can see them all.

I was never so happy as last night as I moved steller sweep lol

hugs
momma

wattsmyname

Mine are in a pogo folder. The ones that I will be using for challenges I move to my desk top for quick access. Then I put them back after I finish the challenges. :)

Roseybud333

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 30, 2006, 09:16:06 PM
Mine are in a pogo folder. The ones that I will be using for challenges I move to my desk top for quick access. Then I put them back after I finish the challenges. :)

I do that also. . . . .  I rotate the ones I have and that work to my desktop for weekly challenges and what I plan on working on for the next week or so then I delete the shortcuts and change them to something different  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview