This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Change for next weeks challenges

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Just when you thought it was safe to look at the upcoming challenges for next week, we've gone ahead and delayed "Ride the Tide" challenge one last time! But fear not! We will replace it with the "Pyramid of Power" Challenge in Phlinx (Get 15 Jackpot Spins This Week).

We realize it's a bit of an expectation change, so we did make sure that the new challenge would nicely complement the upcoming Euchre challenge.

We do apologize for the switcharoo, but felt this was the right decision to make at this time

SaintHiρρo

YES! A game I like and won't need an auto for (but once I get my refund any day now, I will have all the autos).

hades

i wonder if they mean battle phlinx....theres no unrealesed badges for regular phlinx and that pyramid badge is for battle phlinx and looks really nice.

tigereyes

Quote from: hades on February 02, 2006, 04:30:34 PM
i wonder if they mean battle phlinx....theres no unrealesed badges for regular phlinx and that pyramid badge is for battle phlinx and looks really nice.

I was thinking the same thing. I went on to a website that shows all the unreleased badges and I didn't see any for phlinx. I only saw 3 for battle phlinx so pogo must have messed up.

__Zelda__

Quote from: tigereyes on February 02, 2006, 02:48:12 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to look at the upcoming challenges for next week, we've gone ahead and delayed "Ride the Tide" challenge one last time! But fear not! We will replace it with the "Pyramid of Power" Challenge in Phlinx (Get 15 Jackpot Spins This Week).

We realize it's a bit of an expectation change, so we did make sure that the new challenge would nicely complement the upcoming Euchre challenge.

We do apologize for the switcharoo, but felt this was the right decision to make at this time

wasnt 1 of next weeks challenge a poppa zoppa challenge before it was changed? dam pogo  >:(

hades

ME4SPADES_

lol next week is ride the tide and euchre
i guess them are next week badges  :o

bobby

ME4SPADES_

yup easy badges any1 need help with euchre pm me im a good loser lol

Country Lady

Pogo is so mixed up these days, could it have to do with all the EA lay offs coming up?  Got them in a tails spin?

caroline196

least pogo are being honest and sensible
they know they have problems with ride the tide,and better for us and them to change it to save more problems

as for battle phlinx there wont be any weekly challenges on it as they say its too complicated to make the challenge work in that game

Mary

IndianLover

I am actually glad that they changed the ride to tide right at the moment. I, myself have problems loading the game. When i wrote them they said it was my computer. I am happy now that they found out it's not just me.

justahumping

Quote from: tigereyes on February 02, 2006, 02:48:12 PM
<SNIP>
<SNIP>

I do not beleive this.  lol..... I hate Euchre.............. I am trying to finish up my 2004 badges and it took me 2 days to get 6 wins in that game............................  Now I am going to have to play it next week?   This is making my entire month for me.. NOT!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview