Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Teenagers, grrr!

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Quote from: Brandon493 on February 04, 2006, 11:39:27 AM
I'm 16, but will not go in any teen rooms because I can't stand them..Poppit's are the worst that I have ever seen...

I must admit for 16 you have one of the cleaner mouths on pogo  :)

bubblegum

Was that the Dateline about the perverted justice site??!?  I missed it...I go to that site all the time for the message boards and stuff ......It's a scary world out there on the net

Yes Dateline did another expose recently with perverted justice.  This time they brought in the local cops to arrest those guys and file charges.  One of the was a high school teacher.  The scary part about the teacher is the school district didn't find out until 6 days after his arrest (and after he returned to the classroom) The school district was quick to suspend the teacher without pay pending the outcome of the charges.

__Zelda__

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 04, 2006, 11:37:36 AM
These darn teenagers in Sweet Tooth are driving me mad! I cannot believe the mouths of 13 year olds! They have already managed to say all cuss words plus GD.. Then right before I left, two of them started cyber sexing!! I went into another room and then another and they ARE all filled with teens like this! I am speechless.. Pogo needs to ban teens like this lol

Anyone agree or has had this happen to them?

hey now, im 18...pfft :P

Brandon493

Quote from: bubblegum on February 05, 2006, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on February 04, 2006, 11:39:27 AM
I'm 16, but will not go in any teen rooms because I can't stand them..Poppit's are the worst that I have ever seen...

I must admit for 16 you have one of the cleaner mouths on pogo  :)

Yeah, I've noticed that, thanks..lol

IndianLover

I agree parents should be monitoring like i said in a previous post.... I personally have both of my computers in the den... My oldest son has one in his own room, BUT it is not online lol.... the only time he has been allowed to play pogo is on the computer next to me.  But unfor.... he gets on in school the sites and where they go are not closely monitored like i do at home.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview