This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is next weeks challenge changed again?

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

just thought i asked since i seen it on another site .. that its changed to phlinx, Get 15 Jackpot Spins this week... just strange after we got the ride the tide badge with the glinch lol  :-\

pogohatesme

It's in the latest news section that they've had to move that back for 1 more week............

Bree

Yep....they just love to change things on us.....BAD POGO!!!!  :P

Tori

I think lots of ppl were having loading problems with Ride the Tide..I read it was changed to Phlinx too

Country Lady

Now I wonder what they are going to do?  Did anyone decide if it is Battle Phlinx or regular phlinx?

tigereyes

ME4SPADES_

badge central still showing ride the tide lol alot of ppl well see that and the day before badge day they will change it lol

hades

Bree

QuoteJust when you thought it was safe to look at the upcoming challenges for next week, we've gone ahead and delayed "Ride the Tide" challenge one last time! But fear not! We will replace it with the "Pyramid of Power" Challenge in Phlinx (Get 15 Jackpot Spins This Week).

This is posted in Pogo and it is Phlinx, not Battle Phlinx.  Sorry Hades!!

hades

on info site it says phlinx too but has the badge listed as battle phlinx....eh can go either way but to me it looks more like a battle phlinx badge.it looks like the bg of the power up stage.

Bree

I guess we will all have to wait and see which one it is.   8)

orion42

pogohatesme

I believe it's been posted here before and you can find it in the help section at pogo that it would be too hard to make challenges in Battle Phlinx......

hades

now my sites saying it is changed to phlinx.but here are two badges for upcoming battle phlinx challenges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview