This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Police

Started by Jewel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

For all of you that ever wondered what the badge by the pogo employees looks like...I ran into one today.

Here is a screenshot:

Bree

Thank you Jewel I have never seen one before.  Now I know what to look for.  O0

Shady Lady

pogohatesme

SouthPadreIsland

For Pogo saying that they do not police - they sure have a badge that looks like a policeman's medal.  Crazy.  Thanks for posting - never seen that before.   ;)

cranky

hades

a lot of pogo staff dont have that police lookin badge.they try and be slick by havin non pogo sn's too.but one way to always tell is all staff have a pogo staff badge in their album...theres at least three diff staff badges that i saw.

Brandon493

hades

theres a pogo site that lists known sn's of pogo police too.i dont know if i can post the name of the site in here tho.  ???

Country Lady

No, don't post the site.  Better safe than getting a warning.

hades

Ethan_Hawley

wow, hope i don't run into one of those.   :-X

Mary

thanks jewel but you should have let us see the name of the pogo police  :-\ and hades pm me with the web sight please  :)

*Angel*

Thank you for sharing Jewel.  I never have seen one before.   :o

Jewel

Quote from: mama on February 04, 2006, 07:00:23 PM
thanks jewel but you should have let us see the name of the pogo police  :-\ and hades pm me with the web sight please  :)

I was afraid that showing the name would get me into trouble on this forum.  :-X

pogohatesme

Quote from: Jewel on February 04, 2006, 09:00:45 PM

I was afraid that showing the name would get me into trouble on this forum.  :-X

lol it would have...pogo names are the biggest no no of all

*Angel*

Quote from: Jewel on February 04, 2006, 09:00:45 PM

I would think that it would get you in trouble.  You did the right thing by covering it, Jewel.

orion42

TommySack

Sorry,another newbie question.Why is it not allowed to post a website that lists the pogo police? Wouldn't that be helpful to a lot of people here? Don't get why that's a no-no. ???

pogohatesme

1......There's no  reason to "promote" other pogo related sites....you can find everything you want and more on here! O0

2......Posting screennames, yours or anyone elses, is also a big big big no no.

3....It would be kinda pointless for you to know who they are...If you are using an auto and using it responsibily you shouldn't have a problem.....

The pogo police know that sites publish their names and I'm sure they change them every once in awhile anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview