This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the Tide..Catch a Wave badge

Started by shasta,

Previous topic - Next topic

shasta

I just ran into someone who has the Ride the Tide..Catch A Wave badge. Does anyone have a clue how they got this? It hasn't came out yet. :-\

IndianLover

Yes, it is a pogo glitch.... I myslef have gotten 4 of them actually was just coming on this site to post the findings if it hadn't already been posted.

I guess Pogo made a screw up... if you go into Ride the Tide, 50 + Temp Room 191 you can get the badge  O0

IndianLover

But please note after you do get the "Ride the tide badge" on the home page of pogo it will say you have 0 of the 500 needed for bingo, but if you ck your badge album your bingo badge should still be there

shasta

Now I see someone saying something about the Euchre badge but not saying what room. Don't know how true it is. If anyone knows please post.

Thanks

bubblegum

i haven't heard a peep out of eurche.  If anyone does they do post it for all.  I'm assumeing the ride the tide glitch is still very much working becuase the room is still showing up full.  Since it happened over the weekend I didn't expect pogo to catch it but now thats its Monday, I expect pogo to catch this glitch and fix it fairly quickly so get while you can.

Cake Lady

Quote from: IndianLover on February 06, 2006, 06:09:08 AM
Yes, it is a pogo glitch.... I myslef have gotten 4 of them actually was just coming on this site to post the findings if it hadn't already been posted.

I guess Pogo made a screw up... if you go into Ride the Tide, 50 + Temp Room 191 you can get the badge  O0
I got it in that room, but was told by others that they also got it when they were not in that room.....who knows...all I care about is that I got it!   ;D

christina

jmsshr

i got my badge for ride the tide catch the wave gl all in trying to get it.

kgansor

its been said over and over again but you do NOT have to be in that one certain room to the the badge!! AND you will STILL have your bingo badge, people just don't check their badge books afterwards!

Jinx55

As of 5 min ago when I was playing --it was not working anymore, I didn't get the badge-guess pogo fixed it :(

survivorjeff

I was working on it for a friend just now and it doesn't work. I guess Pogo fixed it. Just passing it along that the glitch is fixed for now.

bubblegum

i'm glad ya'll who got it got it....any word on if pogo has banned anyone 3 days yet?  If they do like I said they going to have to ban a heck of a lot of people

jakethesnake

I haven't heard anything about anyone being banned.  And I'm not banned.  so far, so good.  They better not ban people.  Its not my fault they forgot to change it!  I didn't even go in there looking for the badge.  I just clicked the play now and started playing the other day and ended up with the badge.  They can't exactly ban people for playing their games properly!  Although, that said, it is pogo.  you just never know..

bubblegum

yea I know thats how I found the glitch, I just clicked play now and got one ride the tide and though whoa, what the???!!???  I know I did tell people about it, and I know others told their friends about it....but it does make ya wander how many people didn't know about the glitch and just wondered on in

RowdyOne

Keyword there is Pogo and if Pogo does decide to ban the ones that got this badge there looking to lose alot of members over something that was their fault in the first place.

They probabally wont do anything anyways but then again as the game show saying goes DON''T press your luck lol

sd1619

I got nervous that I may get banned so I emailed pogo and told them I just happened to be playing and the badge popped up.  Here was their response to my email:
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Recently, due to technical issues with Ride the Tide, we had to replace an intended Ride the Tide challenge with a challenge in Fortune Bingo. When this change was made, some of the rooms were not properly updated to remove the challenge in Ride the Tide, so some people were able to earn credit towards the challenge and receive the badge.

The rooms that were allowing progress for that replaced challenge have been re-configured to stop allowing progress in the Ride the Tide challenge. If you did not earn the Ride the Tide badge prior to the changes, you will lose any progress earned. If you earned the badge prior to the changes, you will be able to keep the badge.  When that challenge is released to the entire site, the players who have already earned the badge will be able to earn it again if they choose.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration this issue may cause.

Sincerely,

Pogo Rubens
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

jakethesnake

That sounds way nicer than I would have expected them to be!  At least they seem to have a little bit of common sense about the issue.  Thats rare!

bubblegum

wow they are actually being nice about a glitch for once...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview