Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the Tide..Catch a Wave badge

Started by shasta,

Previous topic - Next topic

jakethesnake

*Angel*

pogohatesme

LOL I know it's not that funny....but everyone was freaking out about getting it and what would happen....it's nice to see that they can now have an answer.

bubblegum

I got to thinking....way back when their was that rainy day spider glitch..I stumbled across that by accident as well.  I remember I would get into a room than I'd get booted seconds by pogo, guess they were haveing server burps or something, but anyway every time I went back in I noticed my rank would go up.  I though COOL.  So I room hopped until I got all the badges for that game then did the weekly challenge.  Yet strangely they banned people then for 3 days but now they are not.  Just my 2 cents.

Mary

ME4SPADES_

it does seem they aleast they did say they did have a glitch in ride the tide but RDS for banning ppl when it was there glitch not right

Mary

that was before not now and from i heard about rds people where talkin all over openly in chat that is againest there rules they said thats why people got 72 hour banned  or lost there accts.. :)

ME4SPADES_

ya that is true but they talk all the time in other room on the golf glitch and tell them how to do it if it is a glitch in golf but pogo got it rules but no one should of told in the chat i do see your point there private chat maybe but they can see that to

Jonathan

wow. At least now I wont be worried. I thought that we would all probably get the badge taken.. Oh well. I wonder if when the badge is really released if the date redeamed will change?

Jonathan

Country Lady

It may be easy for pogo to take one persons badge, but can you imagine what a head ache it would be to track down every single ride the tide badge then remove it?  They don't have the man power.  This one was completely different from the spider one.  Maybe some people didn't know about the spider one at first, but if you remember, it almost was enough to make you sick, watching the people coming and going in those rooms.  I almost went cross-eyed.
I think that the ones that got banned over it were either reported by some do gooder or talked about it in front of the wrong people.
I know I got mine and still have it.  It was kind of nice to have a couple of games that were close to badges, so that I could move those spider ones down a bit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview