This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge bonanza album badge

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

heres a pic of the badge you get when you complete the album  8)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

RowdyOne

Quote from: Homer on February 10, 2006, 02:20:00 PM
Looks like a sinking ship to me.  :P

sinking ship reminds me of Pogo on badge day when the server gets over loaded and does it's Titanic ritual lol

cranky

daveandjenn2002

Does anyone have any idea when this new badge album comes out?

Thanks in advance.

nightperson

welcome daveanbdjenn this is a grest place have fun here , caroline said around april i think they will be doing this every 3 to 4 months

daveandjenn2002

Thanks nightperson.   O0

I love playing for badges and every week I look forward to Wednesday when the new ones come out.  I've only tried the "What's your sign" book, but am looking at getting the second one soon.  Can't wait for April because I like pretty much all the games in that book.

nightperson

yvw yes they are nice to play alot of fun and in her the forum you do get alot of laughs so when you have a bad day come in here you will laugh and feel better

Mary

SouthPadreIsland

Even though I don't utilize the programs here, it's a great place to come and chat with normal (well as normal as one could expect) people!  I learn a lot and have fun getting in on the conversations.  I haven't met a nice bunch of people!!!!

Bree

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on February 13, 2006, 11:47:25 PM
Even though I don't utilize the programs here, it's a great place to come and chat with normal (well as normal as one could expect) people!  I learn a lot and have fun getting in on the conversations.  I haven't met a nice bunch of people!!!!

Thank you SouthPadreIsland for saying we are all a nice bunch of people, but just remember you are a member of that nice bunch of people too.  Welcome to the forum and I know you will have a lot of fun here.   O0

hades

SouthPadreIsland

hades

frumplebuns

Did you notice that in the new premium badge book previews that have been circulating that Dottie has on a BLUE blouse? And she's gotten a little chunkier . . . must be from all those bribes of bagels and cream cheese that we've been giving her over the years for the bingos!

Happy Gaming!   ???

hades

as happy as she sounds i think shes having some liquor with her food.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview