This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge bonanza album badge

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

LOL....Can they make her any "Homelier" than she already is..... :P   See how nice I am I did not call her ugly.....LOL!!

hades

i doubt it...they did a great job of making her ugly to begin with.

pogohatesme

So they have new letters to the editor out in the latest news....thought you'd be interested in this one....although I know some on here could care less about a span of time and demand specifics...here ya go!

More Premium Badge Albums Please!

Dear Editor:

I have been a Pogo member for a few years now. I just love this site. My hubby's job takes him out the country, for extended periods of time, and your game site gives me a lot to do.

The reason for my communication is I wanted to say how much I have LOVED your new Premium Badge Albums. They are wonderful and not expensive to purchase. However, now I have finished all of them and I want more. Please, Please, Please issue new Premium Badge Albums. A lot of my Pogo friends have also finished their albums and are wanting more as well.

Thank you,

Debbie

Editor: Well... okay, if you insist. Keep your eyes on Badge Central in the coming weeks!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 15, 2006, 04:30:03 PM
So they have new letters to the editor out in the latest news....thought you'd be interested in this one....although I know some on here could care less about a span of time and demand specifics...here ya go!

Dear Editor:

I have been a Pogo member for a few years now. I just love this site. My hubby's job takes him out the country, for extended periods of time, and your game site gives me a lot to do.

The reason for my communication is I wanted to say how much I have LOVED your new Premium Badge Albums. They are wonderful and not expensive to purchase. However, now I have finished all of them and I want more. Please, Please, Please issue new Premium Badge Albums. A lot of my Pogo friends have also finished their albums and are wanting more as well.

Thank you,

Debbie

Editor: Well... okay, if you insist. Keep your eyes on Badge Central in the coming weeks!

Why does Pogo make up their own letters to reply to but when real people (such as myself) send a letter in, they ignore it completely?

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 15, 2006, 04:31:18 PM
Quote from: pogohatesme on February 15, 2006, 04:30:03 PM

Dear Editor:

Thank you,

Debbie

Why does Pogo make up their own letters to reply to but when real people (such as myself) send a letter in, they ignore it completely?

lol maybe your letter isn't as glowing and full of compliemnts like these fake ones are lol ::)  Maybe we should start our own letters to the editor section in Off Topic lol

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview