Shuffle Bump

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

slidecage2222

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 12, 2006, 08:32:28 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 12, 2006, 06:04:49 PM
any NEWS on RELEASE date

if there were NEWS on the RELEASE date don't you think someone would have let you know?!?

Well there is so many   shuffle bump topics   It could been listed in one i didnt see  ....

I would be nice  that in the future  once someone  knows of a game  make  3 topics on it

game  release date
Game   Question and comments
game badges

that way  you dont have to read though  a lot more post   and at least  a  date  answer wouldnt be posted someplace else

foxx

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 13, 2006, 06:06:51 AM
any NEWS on RELEASE date

if there were NEWS on the RELEASE date don't you think someone would have let you know?!?

Well there is so many   shuffle bump topics   It could been listed in one i didnt see  ....

I would be nice  that in the future  once someone  knows of a game  make  3 topics on it

game  release date
game badges

that way  you dont have to read though  a lot more post   and at least  a  date  answer wouldnt be posted someplace else

That would be nice.  Unfortunately, you will have to use the search engine like the rest of us.  Perhaps a better solution would be for people to use the search before they start a new thread.

pogohatesme

Quote from: foxx on February 13, 2006, 07:04:42 AM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 13, 2006, 06:06:51 AM
any NEWS on RELEASE date

game  release date
game badges

That would be nice.  Unfortunately, you will have to use the search engine like the rest of us.  Perhaps a better solution would be for people to use the search before they start a new thread.

I was thinking the same thing....Sometimes it gets crazy with 2,3,4, topics going on about the same thing.........why not make ONE big topic about it......title the thread the name of the game, and post all info in it there?!?

IndianLover

I agree with you 100% it gets kinda crazy having to read same thing over 300 times in different threads that all pertain to the same thing.

caroline196

shuffle bump is NOT out today :(
in fact nothing new today at all :'(

IndianLover

SouthPadreIsland

Saw that too - very disappointing.  BUT I won $10 while Pogo was down playing SlingDottery on slingdot.  Maybe should write to Pogo and tell them about my feelings towards this "new" site - LOL   Was looking forward to a new game.  Bummer - gonna go to bed.   :(

slidecage2222

I thought back on   Feb 1    someone said  Shuffle bump would been out in the next two weeks

O well.... its has to be next week...

one bad thing is the more games slingdot puts up   pogo might be losing its customer base

say your odds of winning anything on pogo   1 million to one

sling dot    10,000 to  1    people will start to move

caroline196

slingdot may release games quickly and give away more prizes at the moment,just trying to get people to join.once they have several games out and several thousands players then you will see a slowdown in prizes and games,,its just promoting itself and will play at a loss while it builds itself up,just like any other business
slingdot is inferior to pogo and i for 1 wouldnt even bother with that site,im happy with pogo,the quailty of games are better and always building new and better things
thats why pogo has over 1 milllion players,people wouldnt stay if they wasnt happy

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 14, 2006, 04:22:25 AM
slingdot may release games quickly and give away more prizes at the moment,just trying to get people to join.once they have several games out and several thousands players then you will see a slowdown in prizes and games,,its just promoting itself and will play at a loss while it builds itself up,just like any other business
slingdot is inferior to pogo and i for 1 wouldnt even bother with that site,im happy with pogo,the quailty of games are better and always building new and better things
thats why pogo has over 1 milllion players,people wouldnt stay if they wasnt happy

service is new as well...   be intersting to see  how big (even if they are still around ) in a year ... i cant belive  slingdot is owned by  THQ  yet it looks that poorly made.... even more i cant belive i cant  win anything  :)

also it would be intersting to know how many people  POGO really  got since  probally 70-80% of that  million  came from  AOL GAMES . since  AOL games became pogo you cant really  say    Pogo started out with  100,000s of people

STill like pogo more  just saying

ihateusernames

You said slingdot is owned by TSQ, Whats that stand for?

enonymous

THQ..they are another video game publisher like EA games
games include: destroy all humans, smack down vs raw, tak series, dawn of war etc etc

nightperson

caroline196

just to let everyone know,shuffle bump will be released 21st feb  O0

Torn2pieces

jakethesnake

thank you, thank you, and thank you caroline!

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 14, 2006, 01:58:52 PM
just to let everyone know,shuffle bump will be released 21st feb  O0

thanks for the info .... was hoping it would came out today but i guess we can all wait   7 more days  : )

any word on  dates

TURBO 21  ranks
Spades    ranks

caroline196

no offical dates for spades but march is for turbo 21(apparently thats next to be released followed by spades)once shuffle bump is out

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 14, 2006, 02:03:34 PM
no offical dates for spades but march is for turbo 21(apparently thats next to be released followed by spades)once shuffle bump is out

thanks  for the info ... cant wait for the turbo 21   upgrade  to wreck that little car  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview