This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

You do get tokens for it though...I just can't get outta like the 3rd or 4th room.

ME4SPADES_

didnt know it was there have to go look for it prolly get lost on the way if i do pogohatesme come a looking ok  ;)

JENNY28

jakethesnake

Wow.  Thanks!!  That answers the question about if it has ranks or not!

hades

Jonathan

slidecage2222

betsyboo

Just wondered if anyone else noticed the shuffle bump room tabs are up, the name used is puck.  I'm probably being slow or blind but thought i would mention it lol!!

also it says on the page "dunk spike 4 tokens" what is that all about? is that what the game does?  Doesn't seem to have anything to do with shuffle bump to me, maybe someone can share some knowledge on this??

xx

cranky

i never nothice it and i cann'tm find it lol maybr someone else could help you

IndianLover

Yes, i did notice the day they put the preview out, and i don't know what the other thing either

slidecage2222

pogohatesme

Quote from: betsyboo on February 11, 2006, 08:01:40 AM
Just wondered if anyone else noticed the shuffle bump room tabs are up, the name used is puck.  I'm probably being slow or blind but thought i would mention it lol!!

also it says on the page "dunk spike 4 tokens" what is that all about? is that what the game does?  Doesn't seem to have anything to do with shuffle bump to me, maybe someone can share some knowledge on this??

xx

That's been up for awhile....I believe somewhere on these boards there may even be a pic of the board and rank badges also......other than that no one really knows what it is going to be like until it comes out.

slidecage2222

nightperson

maybe that is why they change it to that for homer cause if you have to many duff you may think it is that other word lol ???

C~M

Well, this is what you are talking about...lol...don't know if it is for Shuffle Bump or that stupid game Bump though.

Bree

It is not Bump....I just played it and it does not look that that picture and all it does is have a pipe you have to shift around to collect tokens.  It is a kind of slow game and I can get the tokens but then it does nothing.

__Zelda__

least theyll be badges 4 games on rank 10-20-30-40-50 :P not saw what badges look like yet tho :(

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 12, 2006, 06:04:49 PM
any NEWS on RELEASE date

if there were NEWS on the RELEASE date don't you think someone would have let you know?!?

holly222

"Master Your Perfect Touch in Shuffle Bump

Do you have the perfect touch to land your puck in the right square or to bump your opponent's puck off the board? How you play is up to you! The player with the most points wins, but be careful of obstacles in this wacky game! Constantly changing playing fields make every game a surprise!

•    Watch out for crazy obstacles like the Mystery Square, Trap Door of Doom, spinners, bumpers, and moving targets!
•    Collect enough Bonus Spheres and rack up tons of tokens in the bonus round.
•    Finesse your way into big points, or just go crazy and bump your opponent off the table!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview