This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa 36 chain

Started by mog,

Previous topic - Next topic

mog

getting 36 chain is difficult. i tried trouncer but it doesn't seem to be helpful. can someone help pls.

Lish

Try to not use the buildings with the chain links if you can help it.  If you have ones that aren't a link building {with the chain} use that first.  Always look ahead to what is coming down the road for pieces.  I also try to start in the corner.

pogohatesme

Start the auto and just let it run....it's not gonna get it on the first try...you've got to be patient! O0

Mary

go to a team room with lots of people you will get the 36 badge  O0

hades

i got mine with no auto.i just got lucky one game and got it  :D

harley89

I got my without the auto. I was real surprised when I relized I was getting a 36 chain. I decided it takes the right board before you will get. Just hang in there and you will get it with auto ir not. l

__Zelda__

been trying for many months to get that 36 chain badge, by hand and with auto, pretty harddd, but gl on it  O0

HypnotizedMind

i have been tryin to get that one too!!!  maybe e1's input will help!

Roseybud333

pretzelgirl

I'm doing my happy dance!!!  And I owe all of you here a great big Thank you!!!

Been reading the posts about getting the 36 chain badge in PZ and have been trying everything including Trouncer.  Finally got it in an empty competitive room first round of first game I went into.  Used Trouncer until it got close to the end, then stepped in and finished.  I've seen Trouncer make some pretty (shall I say unusual) choices at times and didn't want to chance the auto making the wrong choice.

Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled to have it.  Now on to get the infamous "royal flush" badge in Texas Hold'em.  Got the "4 Aces" (thanks to all of you again) playing with jokers and folding.  Funny thing was, first time I got 4 aces playing with jokers, forgot to fold  :-[.  Boy did I feel silly.  But then felt lucky to get 4 aces again the next day and was sure quick to fold that time  ;).

Thank you everyone.  I have learned so much by browsing this forum.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

frumplebuns

WTG ! ! ! !

You so totally ROCK ! ! !

Keep going for the Royal Flush and Happy Gaming!

HypnotizedMind

Country Lady

WTG!!, I think the 36 was harder to get than the 4 aces and the royal flush.  At least it was for me.  Good luck.

pogohatesme

TmT

"That's one small step for man, one giant
leap for mankind"....... Congratz!! WTG!!.... Leap my friend... Leap on!!!

nightperson

__Zelda__

Quote from: Country Lady on February 10, 2006, 07:50:03 PM
WTG!!, I think the 36 was harder to get than the 4 aces and the royal flush.  At least it was for me.  Good luck.

damn right it is....been working on it for gawd knows how many months....got my 4 aces badge like a snap....going on to the 20th rank in pz and yet to get that dam 36 chain badge :(

pretzelgirl

Zelda,
Stay with it.  Like they say here in the forum, it will happen. 

Thank you all for the support.  I will get the royal flush badge some day.  Sorry it took so long to respond to all of your congrats.  Have been celebrating ;).  Actually spent the last 1 1/2 hours on the phone with a former highschool classmate.  Planning a trip to NYC this summer for all of us (6 that ran together) to celebrate turning 50  ;D.

Anyway, gl to all of you who are still working on that 36 chain badge.  I know you can get it.  I'll be sure to let you all know when I get the royal flush.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview