This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Thanks. I have no problems playing pogo over the internet because you can adjust the size of game screens etc. but you don't have any options with cell phones. Most of the screens are pretty much the same size. I wouldn't mind getting laser surgery but it is a bit pricey and because of my eyesight I squint badly. So if I didn't wear glasses I would probably look even weirder. LOL  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

I know these badges aren't for Lottso Mobile since they don't have the mobile phone anywhere on the badges and all the mobile badges have one.

nightperson

same here homer i have to get new ones yikes i dont want to have to go to then next thing bi-focals but thank god they will be the no lines ones but still dont want to :'(

NascaracsaN

Hi,

How and where did you find the badges?

Nas  >^.,.^<

pogohatesme

Quote from: NascaracsaN on February 11, 2006, 04:09:32 PM
Hi,

How and where did you find the badges?

Nas  >^.,.^<

I get my info from other sites

nightperson

welcome nascar this is a great and helpful site

NascaracsaN

Hi,

Ok..just curious...was trying to figure out what game they were for and thought some background on them might help.  = )

Thanks for the nice welcome greeting Nightperson = )

Anyone know of any Macintosh/Apple pogo programs out there...the Poppit badge under "whats your sign" album is killing me...and my mouse....lol.

Thanks
Nas   =^.,.^=

NascaracsaN

PS....yes  this is a great site and very helpful..glad to be here and join in.

Nas  >^.,.^<

bobby

Quote from: NascaracsaN on February 11, 2006, 06:05:31 PM
Hi,

Ok..just curious...was trying to figure out what game they were for and thought some background on them might help.  = )

Thanks for the nice welcome greeting Nightperson = )

Anyone know of any Macintosh/Apple pogo programs out there...the Poppit badge under "whats your sign" album is killing me...and my mouse....lol.

Thanks
Nas   =^.,.^=
i'm not 100% sure but i think they only work with pc

NascaracsaN

Thats what I thought too..but thought I'd ask just in case..was hoping there was a applet for java program that might work....Do you know if the PC ones will work on Windows ME?

Thanks
Nas      >^.,.^<

bobby

only a few will work with me, i had me and upgraded to xp because of that, a few i think will work are tri-peaks,stompzilla,word wizard, sneakytiki, and maybe lottso

Roseybud333

I have windows ME and thunderpopper, yuiop and barnstorm also work!

__Zelda__

Quote from: tigereyes on February 09, 2006, 08:42:54 AM
What makes me think they're lottso is that Shuffle Bump doesn't involve cards and they have blue and red pucks not balls. So I don't know. I hope they're not adding more ranks on Lottso though. I hated that game and was glad to finish it.

think about it, its possible that shuffle bump would have badges with cards in them, as u remember that qwerty has rank badges with cards in them as in the "K For Kings Badge" and "Golden Ace Badge"

hades

i just checked and the badges are indeed for shuffle bump.

HollyDazed

The Lottso badges go up to Level 100 now?  When did that happen?  omg, I'll never make it.

Brandon493

Jewel

OMG I haven't noticed that.  :o I will never even make it to the 50 rank one.  :(

caroline196

lottso has got another 5 badges added to it
it now goes UP to rank 100 ;)

SouthPadreIsland

I am not even sure I have the first badge - sheesh.  Maybe I should start working on Lottso?!   :-\

Brandon493

OMG you're not kidding. CRAP!

Place 345678 balls to achieve Centurion Rank (Rank 100) and earn this badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview