This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Just saw the new badges for bowling, can't wait to get that groovy bowling shirt ;)

leeanne172

Aw crap !! I'm at rank 25 and thought I was doing good being halfway through and now I need 75 more ranks? woe is me  :'(

lol

lambchops

I guess folks really like Lottso.  I've just gone up to like rank 6 or 7 or 8 (I can't recall) and I can't possibly imagine getting up to rank 100!  Yow!  Now as for Wonderland Memories...that's another story altogether.

hades

Fluffy756

Does the auto work with the new ranks or do we need get there updated on it. Rank 100 what was pogo thining Geeee I am only on rank 26 I knew I should of worked at that last week.

fluffy

Jewel

Sooooo....Did someone from Pogo read this and decide...heyyyyyy, maybe giving them 50 more lottso ranks isn't a bad idea??? lol  >:D

hades

caroline196

the auto should work for the time being,but lottso is going to have a revamp in the next few weeks with new cards and fresh look,so no doubt the auto will have to be updated also

Fluffy756

I better get working on this game forget the other ones will have to wait for a while.

fluffy

sapphire09

:'( :'( :'( :'( Now I know I will never finish Lottso.  There comes a time in your life when you just have to say no.  That is what I will be saying to lottso.  "No" lol    :)

wattsmyname

Quote from: Jewel on February 14, 2006, 11:43:35 AM
Sooooo....Did someone from Pogo read this and decide...heyyyyyy, maybe giving them 50 more lottso ranks isn't a bad idea??? lol >:D

God lets hope not.   :(   We might never be able to list any of our Ideas again.
If the Idea came from someone in here  You are in so much trouble when I find out WHO DID IT.   LMAO ::)

tigereyes

They didn't get the idea from anyone here. I found out about it on another forum. I don't think I'm going to bother with doing 50 more ranks in that game. I already have enough games to work on at the moment.

jakethesnake

Well, since I'm still at rank 3 in this game, I had already resigned myself to the fact that I'll be 80 before I finish, but since the ranks doubled, i guess it looks like I'll be 160 by the time I finish now!!

skygirl

I must be some kind of freak. I actually like Lottso.

:o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview