This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

check your badges....

Started by RowdyOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

seeing how today is Valentines day Pogo has showed it's true colors to some members by taking away all their badges and banning a few, I don't have any clue as to why this is being done today but just be ready for anything Pogo dishes out.

I still have all badges as of now but that doesn't mean by tomorrow they could be taken away by Pogo. Be sure to check your badges and all.

hades

again i still think pogo does it to people who got all or most game award badges of a game in one day.

RowdyOne

several people i have on my friends list have lost all their badges except their 1 club badge and they didnt get all the badges in the same day in wonderland memories. liike i said i have no clue but they are doing it so just beware.

hades

Torn2pieces

Well what ever the reason is, it' totally blows. I feel sorry for anyone who has lost their badges. Pogo is going to have a mass frenzy on thier hands now!!!!! People are fuming.

caroline196

dont panic

pogo has not declared war on auto users

the only people having badges removed or being banned are the idiots who hack pogo just to gain the badges in 1 day
(we dont talk about the H word here)

so there you go,simple explaination lol O0

nightperson

very well said caroline i wouldnt want to get them in one day want to aleast let my auto work off the lazy it has on it when i have not use it in awhile

Jackpotloser

wattsmyname

Thats what I was thinking Caroline. Thanks for the info.

hades

one person on my friends list lost their badges  :-X they had wordjong,aces up and perfect pair game award badges all in one day...talk about stupid  :-X

jakethesnake

Wow.  There's stupid, and then there is just plain insane!  Who do they think they are fooling anyways?  lol.  crazy people!

hades

pogocheater25

i have  herd that pogo will start to purposely have glitches to see who uses them then terminate or take away badges depending on if its a repeat offense. they will do this to the people who use  a glitch.

caroline196

Quote from: pogocheater25 on February 14, 2006, 02:07:09 PM
i have  herd that pogo will start to purposely have glitches to see who uses them then terminate or take away badges depending on if its a repeat offense. they will do this to the people who use  a glitch.
not true,glitches are just game issues,pogo would never do that,they are not into underhanded things like that

bobby

winterangel

I agree with Caroline.  After I used the bingo glitch a couple of years ago, Pogo Steve commented on it in WWW one day.  Wasn't a problem with him.

Jackpotloser

LastCall

I just checked my badges and friends Badges all are okay
  But Pogo you cannot get into as of 6:06 pm EST TIME
    Badges are all safe so far  thanks for the info

bubblegum

281 badges....all as they should be tucked away safe...

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on February 14, 2006, 03:08:20 PM
I just checked my badges and friends Badges all are okay
  But Pogo you cannot get into as of 6:06 pm EST TIME
    Badges are all safe so far  thanks for the info

I'm in Pogo now and it's working fine for me....all badges too...not that I'm stupid enough to go after em all in 1 day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview