Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

check your badges....

Started by RowdyOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i have all 333 of mine, maybe pogo won't notice since i'm only half evil ;D

pogocheater25

pogo does want to put glitches out there to see if people use them. I know this becuase my aunt works for pogo. she warned me about the what pogo did.

vasunlover

Finding a glitch is so way different that using an auto.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: pogocheater25 on February 14, 2006, 03:30:36 PM
pogo does want to put glitches out there to see if people use them. I know this becuase my aunt works for pogo. she warned me about the what pogo did.

Psst......Maybe you can ask her, why so many are losing badges on pogo? Just a thought!!!

bobby

Quote from: vasunlover on February 14, 2006, 03:33:34 PM
Finding a glitch is so way different that using an auto.
finding a glitch is like finding a wallet with 50bucks in in there are a few things you can do with it
1. keep it(use the glitch) like most people do
2. leave it alone
3. report it (to pogo)
it's basically like pogo is dropping wallets all over the place to see what we do with them(if pogo is really hiding glitches)

caroline196

sorry but that is so untrue
pogo would never be underhanded like that
a glitch is a game issue,and pogo would never behave in that way,they would have banned thousands for getting glitches in the past with wordjong.rainy day solitaire and ride the tide
the reason people are getting banned and losing badges is due to hacking,plain and simple

LastCall

I believe you Caroline
   I wont panic<<  @ all << I think what you say is very true
          I have all my badges  And I dont think they will be removed I really am not that concerned
                    Thanks O0

persistence

Quote from: caroline196 on February 14, 2006, 03:40:26 PM
a glitch is a game issue,and pogo would never behave in that way,they would have banned thousands for getting glitches in the past with wordjong.rainy day solitaire and ride the tide
the reason people are getting banned and losing badges is due to hacking,plain and simple

so what do you have to say about the people that got all their badges taken away and didn't do any  hacking and wouldn't know how....all they did was use a few of the glitched and auto's?

mailwench

Quote from: caroline196 on February 14, 2006, 03:40:26 PM

Thank you Caroline for all your calming words....I'm hoping its true with the H*ers....that is one thing that should not be tolerated!  As for the glitches, thats pogo's fault and should not penalize the many people who received a badge when there was a glitch...some of us just happened to play that game on that day!  I for one will remove all my club pogo accounts from pogo if anything happens to my badges...and I have 3 of them to date!  What would we do without you Caroline!   :-* :-* :-*

Fluffy756

I have all 442 bages lock away. Check my other account and they are there as well.  Hope none of mine will go, don't see that happening since I don't get in one day.

fluffy

hades

someone lost all their badges and then joined the forum? hm

persistence

I don't think it was that hades...they have prolly been a lurker here for a long time and them losing their badges mad them mad enuff to join and post their comments.

hades

eh could be...but never know with some people these days like the aunt working for pogo lol

mailwench

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:09:49 PM
someone lost all their badges and then joined the forum? hm

She joined in January   ::) ::)

persistence

True...seems that IF that was true....the person could give us more info on what is going on.

mailwench

>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately!  :( :(

hades

if she didnt get all her badges in a day and i doubt she hacked then her badges shouldnt have been taken away for no reason.

Brandon493

Quote from: mailwench on February 14, 2006, 04:18:02 PM
>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately!  :( :(

Yeah, something fishy is going on here lately...

mailwench

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:18:30 PM
if she didnt get all her badges in a day and i doubt she hacked then her badges shouldnt have been taken away for no reason.

>:( >:( >:( I'm thinking maybe pogo is really messin with us in this forum!  And I'm not liking it!   :-\ :-\

bobby

that's what that smell is
Quote from: Brandon493 on February 14, 2006, 04:19:10 PM
Quote from: mailwench on February 14, 2006, 04:18:02 PM
>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately! :( :(

Yeah, something fishy is going on here lately...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview