This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

check your badges....

Started by RowdyOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

its not a coincidence all these weird people/posts all happen at one time.

mailwench

I agree Hades......now what are we gonna do about it??   ;) ;)

Brandon493

Quote from: bobby on February 14, 2006, 04:20:24 PM
that's what that smell is
Quote from: Brandon493 on February 14, 2006, 04:19:10 PM
Quote from: mailwench on February 14, 2006, 04:18:02 PM
>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately! :( :(

Yeah, something fishy is going on here lately...

lol :D

Brandon493

Quote from: mailwench on February 14, 2006, 04:20:10 PM
Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:18:30 PM
if she didnt get all her badges in a day and i doubt she hacked then her badges shouldnt have been taken away for no reason.

>:( >:( >:( I'm thinking maybe pogo is really messin with us in this forum!  And I'm not liking it!   :-\ :-\

I totally agree with you... ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Brandon493

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:20:43 PM
its not a coincidence all these weird people/posts all happen at one time.

I've been thinking that for the past week...

persistence

>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately!  :( :(

I know what you are saying mailwench....I helped someone from here and we started talking alot then when she didn't like something I said one day she came back here and posted some derogatory remarks about me...thank goodness I caught it and it was removed. Since then I haven't offered to help anyone.But there are times that if I feel comfy with the person that I think I would.

mailwench

I totally agree with you... ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

>:D >:D We need a plan.....Oscar...Mayhem...Homer.....can we have the plans please!

LastCall

there have been people in the forum asking which games that you play to get the most tokens
 I said a couple of weeks ago in the forum if not sooner Why all these questions Just play I think they find out to much in the forum  :(  and they  maybe reporting to POGO  hhmm  AND then asking to buy tokens.... I would only give them a Left hook and  give them no information at all Then they ask about the badges and how fast you can get them
    WELL that tells me something there is a snitch somewhere THINK about it  >:(

sonic126

Here is my theory on what happened.

1. what caroline said happened is what happened. Or
2. for some reason some one or some people where going around and looking at peoples badges and dates then using report feature to report the SN's to Pogo.

so I checked and all my badges are there still so what I did was bury my badges deep and cleared my stats on one game that I might have tried a glitch in. :)

sonic

mailwench

Quote from: persistence on February 14, 2006, 04:25:12 PM
>:D >:D >:D Yeah you would think she would....boy I get more paranoid here everyday....guess my days of offering to meet someone in pogo to give them help is over....I'm not liking some of these posts lately!  :( :(

I know what you are saying mailwench....I helped someone from here and we started talking alot then when she didn't like something I said one day she came back here and posted some derogatory remarks about me...thank goodness I caught it and it was removed. Since then I haven't offered to help anyone.But there are times that if I feel comfy with the person that I think I would.

I have made 2 great friends here......I love them both and I'm glad I found them here....I'm just not crazy about whats going on...I tend to "not trust" people!  and my instincts are usually pretty good!

Brandon493

Quote from: mailwench on February 14, 2006, 04:27:30 PM
Quote from: persistence on February 14, 2006, 04:25:12 PM

I have made 2 great friends here......I love them both and I'm glad I found them here....I'm just not crazy about whats going on...I tend to "not trust" people!  and my instincts are usually pretty good!

Same here, it takes a lot to earn my trust, because I am very paranoid a lot of the time...

hades

ill agree with caroline easily.pogo just isnt randomly taking away badges for lil reasons.

mailwench

Oh yes I agree with Caroline also.....its just all so dang weird!

persistence

I know what you are saying mailwench...i too have found a few good friends here and still have them(there are those few that spoil the bunch tho).

Last call,you have a point there....was thinking the same thing.

hades

also....its kind of odd how them people who make the strange posts never really seem to post much else anywhere else and only ask for handouts or dumb questions.

Brandon493

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:29:32 PM
ill agree with caroline easily.pogo just isnt randomly taking away badges for lil reasons.

No, but of they keep doing it, they're going to lose a lot of money..lol Plus, it's not like it's really stopping auto users..lol

hades

Quote from: Brandon493 on February 14, 2006, 04:31:47 PM

No, but of they keep doing it, they're going to lose a lot of money..lol Plus, it's not like it's really stopping auto users..lol

the smart auto users anyways  ;)

Brandon493

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:31:11 PM
also....its kind of odd how them people who make the strange posts never really seem to post much else anywhere else and only ask for handouts or dumb questions.

Yeah, there are people here I have been wondering about, but I am not going to mention any names..Something is definitely going on though..Well, I'm sure Oscar and Homer and Mayhem could figure it out! :P

Brandon493

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on February 14, 2006, 04:31:47 PM

the smart auto users anyways  ;)

lol yeah

persistence

I haven't done a lot of posting lately cause I have been sick,but have been trying to keep up with all this that is going on...then again I'm not one to post alot of smilies or something like that just to get my count up,if it gets my attention and I want to reply I do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview