Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

check your badges....

Started by RowdyOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon493

Quote from: persistence on February 14, 2006, 04:35:43 PM
I haven't done a lot of posting lately cause I have been sick,but have been trying to keep up with all this that is going on...then again I'm not one to post alot of smilies or something like that just to get my count up,if it gets my attention and I want to reply I do.

A lot of people do that...That's what I did when I was new around here..maybe 30 posts the whole first year, and another 100+ in the past month or so..

tokiesgalore

woohoo!! All 481 badges still there.Had me nervous readin' all this, ran thru Pogo halls to get to the badge vault.Had to run by it twice to make sure i wasnt being followed and peeked in enough to see em. They can have their $$$ but leave my badges alone, lol.

Brandon493

bobby

if a butt-load was a mesurement, your tokens would be the standard

tokiesgalore

slidecage2222

i was too buzzy  checking my badges      BUT  somehow they  got my underwere  :)  

Brandon493

Homer

I don't understand why you all are getting nuts over this. I see 5 pages of posts and 1 person saying they had their stuff removed. If you haven't been hacking what are you worried about? There is no point in worrying about something you can not control. As for the excuse my friend wouldn't know how to hack I say HA! everyone denies it but I know people do it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Blu

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2006, 04:48:52 PM
I don't understand why you all are getting nuts over this. I see 5 pages of posts and 1 person saying they had their stuff removed. If you haven't been hacking what are you worried about? There is no point in worrying about something you can not control. As for the excuse my friend wouldn't know how to hack I say HA! everyone denies it but I know people do it.
On another pogo related forum, there are quite a few losing badges...most of em were doing "naughty" tricks.

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2006, 04:48:52 PM

OKay not to be a suckup .. but I agree. One person, who is new (which is no crime) said they lost their badges ... there are members of this forum who have been around for a long time - and have many badges, have used glitches, and or autos .. and their badges are fine.... Simmer down everyone, keep playing and enjoy your evening!!!

Country Lady

If I was doing something naughty, I wouldn't tell either  ;)  Maybe the person who lost their badges, let some naughty person play their pogo?

foxx

Quote from: Brandon493 on February 14, 2006, 04:37:41 PM
Quote from: persistence on February 14, 2006, 04:35:43 PM
I haven't done a lot of posting lately cause I have been sick,but have been trying to keep up with all this that is going on...then again I'm not one to post alot of smilies or something like that just to get my count up,if it gets my attention and I want to reply I do.

A lot of people do that...That's what I did when I was new around here..maybe 30 posts the whole first year, and another 100+ in the past month or so..

true...I was pretty quiet for my first couple of months in the forum...there seemed to be a certain few (who are no longer here) who did all the talking and none of the listening....

Now you all can't shut me the heck up!!!  bwah ha ha ha  >:D  (but I do try to listen..lol)

ihateusernames

Homer, i am curious..does pogo know your name in the game? If so, do they give you a hard time?

bubblegum

either way I'm going count my blessings and return to the fringes of pogoville....back to my corner

vasunlover

You can come draw on my wall, I have extra crayons ::)

PogoThorn

I can't draw on my walls. They are all padded!  ;D
But, hey, I can try! Can I borrow the pink crayon, please?

Take deep, calming breaths....seriously...I'm not too worried.  :) I love my badges, and I'd hate to lose them, but if you play smart and in moderation, things should be fine (as many have already stated).

Have a great day, everyone!

Rose

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview