Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This is annoying!!!

Started by gabaric,

Previous topic - Next topic

gabaric

Hey everybody!!!
I spent the whole day going back and forth between canasta and Qwerty, I can play by clicking on the "play now" but I can't create my own table.
Never been so angry b4, we pay for this, and lately they make the page unavailable "to work on it" and they don't even let u know . ... hey... still waiting for improvements here!!!! >:( >:( >:(
I tried everything they had posted on the help panel, but still the same...
Does any1 know what's left for me to do do?
Thanks

jakethesnake

They're having troubles today by the sounds of it.  Just play another game and try again tomorrow!  I've had the same problems.  You can look for a room that has more people in it and try and make a table there.  Thats what I did for euchre since I procrastinated to get my badge.  Just a thought, I have no idea if it'll work for those games though.

Homer

You have no choice but to wait until they fix it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gabaric

Thanks guys... I also noticed they don't have an easy way to contact them, besides the silly FAQ page... I would love to have a life support kinda thing, I tried to send them an email from my address but of course that was impossible, then I tried using the pogo email and was useless too.
Heyyyyyyy when it comes for them to collect our money they r right on it, so why shouldn't we???
Sorry... really angry

Country Lady

Sending them an email is kind of useless also.  Their bots respond and with a form letter that has nothing to do with the problem.  Just go into a private room and call them all kinds of name.  (if you can get into a private room)  >:(

Madonna

No matter what you do, it takes pogo forever to respond. The best thing to do is just wait it out, unfortunately.

hades

froggielover

sitting in front of the puter imagining the sound of crickets always works for me  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview