This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Lottso Badges Gone

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheater4Life

Did Pogo pull the 5 new badges? i have been playing all day. i just checked and the 5 new badges are not in the badge list anymore. that bites.

Jewel

So does that mean we don't have 50 more ranks in lottso after all?  ???

wattsmyname

Dang and I thought we were going to have more badges to get ::)

bobby

Country Lady

All those badges were showing in my game awards album this morning, but they are gone now. I am not ready for them to add that many ranks at one time.  Probably only the auto user would ever finish them all anyway.  That is a long time to play manually.

tigereyes

Pogo is really messing up bad today. I hope they don't add them back cause I don't want to have to do 50 more ranks in that game. Maybe they thought it was a bit much and decided not to add the ranks after all.

*crosses fingers and toes*

hades

maybe they messed up by putting them up to early.and it could be they are waiting till they update the new cards to put the new ranks up as well.

wattsmyname

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 07:52:15 PM
maybe they messed up by putting them up to early.and it could be they are waiting till they update the new cards to put the new ranks up as well.

I agree O0

kgansor

I dont want it to get more ranks, im only on rank 12 or something and it was hard enough to get there, then again i dont play it ALL the time but to get through one rank, even at that low of a rank takes sooo freakin long, if they add more ranks, they better start the ball count over again or something. crazy pogo people.

wattsmyname

Quote from: kgansor on February 14, 2006, 09:00:09 PM
I dont want it to get more ranks, im only on rank 12 or something and it was hard enough to get there, then again i dont play it ALL the time but to get through one rank, even at that low of a rank takes sooo freakin long, if they add more ranks, they better start the ball count over again or something. crazy pogo people.

They better not start my ball count over I have 184,000. I would hate to have to do the first 50 over. :'(

Madonna

Pogo has been bad today. I found it very interesting that they announced a winner on 2/15/06...and it's still the 14th no matter what U.S. time zone you're in. So what does that tell you??? ::) :o

Country Lady

I noticed that also.  Makes you wonder doesn't it?   Kind of got a head of their selves there.  Bunch of cheaters!!!  :P

hades

i just checked and lottso is indeed getting 50 new ranks and the 5 badges that the site thought were for shuffle bump actually are lottso badges.  :P

caroline196

indeed pogo did mess up

the new additional 50 ranks will be introduced once they revamp the game with its fresh new look and new cards
so yes lottso will still be going up to rank 100,but not just yet

Cheater4Life

thanks caroline, i guess i can keep working on it to get the ball placed amount so when it comes out i can grab the badges...lol it was a good insight to see what the levels above 50 would require to get the badges.

apple

see if u at rank 50 and keep playing will that go toward new badges when they come out and when thy coming out

DoubleOscotty

I guess I gotta voice what we are thinking.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With that said better get working on rank 6

PogoThorn

I think I am on rank 5, too. OMG! I will never get to rank 100. I really cannot see playing this game that much. Oh well, I guess when I run out of other games, I'll HAVE to do this one to fuel my badge obsession.  O0
Getting through the Preium challenge for this game was just enough Lottso for me for a while.
HAGD!

Rose

hades

it does get boring fast lol.after the games updated ill wait to see if the auto works for it and if not ill just wait till the autos updated too and cheat my way thru about 80 ranks  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview